For the HLD folks

Thanks for the kind words. I had given up on this thread but im glad i came back to read it.

"
boye wrote:
Thanks for doing a Great job greendude, dont let the haters in ;) now we need to find a HLD player and send him to NZ ;)

I was not flown in to balance LLD. I was flown in as a tournament organizer to help make good events with them. And of course, while I was there it made sense to get me working on LLD balance since I'm knowledgeable about LLD. But the priority was events/seasons. I don't think they are keen to fly anyone else just for balance. I say this because I remember we agreed that I should work on events first and if we don't get to LLD balance we could do it via email much easier. Fortunately we managed to do both.

They told me they wished they could fly in people every year like Eve Online does, but unfortunately they cannot afford this. It was worth their while this time because they were starting from zero and had no pvp knowledge for events or balance or anything.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Oct 17, 2014, 12:50:16 PM
"
boye wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:
Fly Tommie to GGG for hld
from the litle ive spoken to tommie i must agree on this, he knows, And he cares. Just fly in a 2nd person to fix tempest and molten, I dont think he wants to nerf his new fire baller ;)

I would actually, more than anything else, my love still belongs to my maruader :-)

It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
i'm caught up to this point. will post here. making pvp videos
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
"
HegemonyTV wrote:
i'm caught up to this point. will post here. making pvp videos

Looking forward your next ones bro
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Guys,

something better than nothing and better to build something slowly and steady than building something in rush and wait it to collapse

GGG is now balancing pvp they start with lld because its easier then they will move to hld. My advise to everyone here is :

stop crying , get mirrored dagger or bow stack as much crits and crits multi as you can - 1 shoot others easily and wait till no one remain intersted in pvp :p

for poor ppl just do not pvp there is no point to lose all the time :p, grind grind grind and forget about pvp (go play chess at least you stand a chance depending in your plan)

happy pvping
-----

Last edited by alshabibi7 on Nov 11, 2014, 11:34:28 PM
"
alshabibi7 wrote:
Guys,

something better than nothing and better to build something slowly and steady than building something in rush and wait it to collapse

GGG is now balancing pvp they start with lld because its easier then they will move to hld. My advise to everyone here is :

stop crying , get mirrored dagger or bow stack as much crits and crits multi as you can - 1 shoot others easily and wait till no one remain intersted in pvp :p

for poor ppl just do not pvp there is no point to lose all the time :p, grind grind grind and forget about pvp (go play chess at least you stand a chance depending in your plan)

happy pvping
-----

Seems like you're the one crying
Wow, an aRPG with high accent on gear progression rewards players in PVP who have better gear? We can't have that. GGG please remove gear dependance in PVP so only skill and tree determines the winner.

Ehm, it still is not good, GGG please remove skill tree from the game so total balance is achieved and only skill determines the winner.

Wait, when u remove these two things what have u left? Surely not Path of Exile.
items shop: 364086
ign: [ICU]missuse
if you like to HLD, add me
inactive in game atm, PM me if you need something.
HEGE!

Why did you necro post this thread! Arghh

Now ppl think its new and are argueing in it again lol
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:
HEGE!

Why did you necro post this thread! Arghh

Now ppl think its new and are argueing in it again lol

Except no one argues
LLD is like battling with a Bobby-Car when you actually have a Ferrari.

Last edited by Xantaria on Nov 12, 2014, 2:31:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info