Act 4 will be early next year

Just in case someone missed the news for today.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087970

"
The December 1.3.0 update is at roughly the half-way mark between Forsaken Masters and the 1.4.0 Act Four expansion we'll be releasing early next year.

Now, I am guessing it will be sometime around March. I think it will release before Easter anyway.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
Last edited by Exorcist901 on Oct 16, 2014, 4:16:12 AM
FM was at 8.20
1.3.0 will probably be at December.

I guess that Act 4 will be released in April but take that with a grain of salt.
Another quality ZAP! post.
I hope it wont be just a half-act release, like Act 3 + Act 3x 10 months later... I'm longing for some real new content & maps.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Act 4 is always early next year.
"
morbo wrote:
I hope it wont be just a half-act release, like Act 3 + Act 3x 10 months later... I'm longing for some real new content & maps.

I would say that is a VERY distinct possibility, judging by the pattern I don't see why the wouldn't release it in parts. Otherwise we would probably get a 2016 release and everyone would just quit poe by then with no updates.
Last edited by Ael00 on Oct 16, 2014, 5:50:01 AM
"
Ael00 wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

I would say that is a VERY distinct possibility, judging by the pattern I don't see why the wouldn't release it in parts. Otherwise we would probably get a 2016 release and everyone would just quit poe by then with no updates.

I thought I saw something like they have planned to go up to Act 10...and POE is a 10 years project or something like this.

Either way, I do hoping it will be a full Act 4.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119850
Selling Crit Bow ilvl 68-75 (Mostly White)
"
morbo wrote:
i hope its an half act release like they did to act 3

they made something nice with first half "Its new! we gotta make it gud!"
and then they felt the need to finish it and made something really bad...

act3 is by far the most hated act and its basicly because of second half
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Oct 16, 2014, 7:08:32 AM
I disagree.
The only bad part about act 3 is all the sewers and hedge maze especially.
Last edited by RagnarokX on Oct 16, 2014, 7:13:32 AM
1.4 will make or break the game. Let them work on it until it's good... June for all I care.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
i hope its an half act release like they did to act 3

they made something nice with first half "Its new! we gotta make it gud!"
and then they felt the need to finish it and made something really bad...

act3 is by far the most hated act and its basicly because of second half

That's a reason more to hope it will be a complete release, you know, make the whole act nice & gud because it's new, not just half of it :)

I agree that Act 3x is the worst part of the game and really hope they remembered all the feedback of what makes it bad. (in short: annoying area layouts, annoying monsters, difficulty spike)

E:
Funny that, for my taste, acts go progressively worse, with Act 1 still being the most enjoyable part of quest content, even though I did it hundreds of times (races etc.). Act 2 is still nice, Act 3 first part is already on the bad side...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 16, 2014, 9:27:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info