I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 16, 2014, 12:47:55 AM
"
StormHunter wrote:
Are you even trying to blance the game to make as much bulds as possible viable, or are you just yolo shifting the meta too keep the game fresh every 3 month?

I thought PoE is supposed to be an ARPG and i dotn see how its neccesarry in an ARPG to nerf stuff like example: frenzy without any reason.

Can you tell us all the nerfed skills like that maybe frenzy?

So we will know what to complain about really
Bye bye desync!
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 16, 2014, 12:48:06 AM
So X person puts together random gems in a tabula rasa, gets build of the week, build becomes popular = New Meta? So hard for people to be creative when they just want to -Be the best-

This game is about creating what you want to play yourself, if a build bothers you that its so strong whats stoping you from making the same build? and lowlife build isnt gated by having a shavs just incase you want to use that as an example.

**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
Last edited by xRoque on Oct 16, 2014, 12:31:57 AM
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 16, 2014, 12:48:15 AM
"
StormHunter wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:
This game is about creating what you want to play yourself

but ggg likes to shit on peoples builds, example my frenzy facbreaker = dead,

and now they want to take a shit every 3 month

Im not sure how it was nerfed since it looks the same to me or somewhat the same its allways been on the wiki and considering the last change of it was in 1.2 patch which was over 2 months ago how have you not made another character then? if you want to play FB thats one thing but to remake a character knowing full well a skill gem has been changed was your fault.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 16, 2014, 12:48:26 AM
I'm a savage, I'm a king
I fought deceivers
I conquered evil
Last edited by StormHunter on Oct 16, 2014, 12:49:37 AM
You don't like cats? :(

I certainly don't envy the job of trying to balance a game around people who will no-life their way into pushing mechanics past breaking point. GGG may not always get it right, but at least the changes do allow the new skills, and some older ones, to come into vogue.

I don't have any constructive advice or additions, though. So... here is another cat!

Spoiler
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Oct 16, 2014, 12:59:48 AM
Wow, this thread.

OP raises what is a real concern among many players, especially it would seem closed beta players, that have seen the game change into this repeating forced meta, which is now as often as every 3 months, skills, items and even keystones are made useless one league then OP as fuck the next. Builds are broken, long term characters are completely pointless, all because GGG think it's necessary to get people to play temp leagues to keep them interested; and he's met with a host of idiotic responses.

OP, it's a bitch, but this is how it is, it fucking sucks. It bothers me because I like to long-term-character play and I have no interest in temp leagues. But, it also bothers me because I don't think it's working to plan, I don't think it can work. The temp leagues drop off after 1 month, they did as 4 month, they do as 3 month, they would as 2 month. In a model where anything and everything is tradeable, where players are rewarded for fast tracking, skipping RNG, path of least resistance, instant gratification, they will never appease the target audience, they will never keep them interested, not by giving them everything quickly and resetting frequently.

It's a no win situation and PoE is accelerating in a bad direction.
Casually casual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info