POE on G4

does poe run on the G4 mobile wifi network ?
i would expect it would, but being wireless it may not be the greatest, what sort of speed are you supposed to be getting?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
it states 64 meg.. best speed obviously.. but depends on the location and conditions etc etc..

i have already tried it on g3.. but the game launches and just hangs indefinitely atm..

i was wondering if any others have tried it and use the g4 method..
The other problem with mobile networks is that they roam and change IP addresses a lot. This makes having an "established connection" very difficult which poe needs in order to function properly.
cheers drakier..

well, i've solved my minor problem, i've found that if i have a browser page open, then launch the game separate to the open page.. it launches as normal and plays much better than the damn network that i usually have to suffer on this parksite that i live on. so its a plus =)
the latency hovers around 80-110 which is good playability for me and that is at all max settings.. so i give it a thumbs up =)
cheers drakier..

well, i've solved my minor problem, i've found that if i have a browser page open, then launch the game separate to the open page.. it launches as normal and plays much better than the damn network that i usually have to suffer on this parksite that i live on. so its a plus =)
the latency hovers around 80-110 which is good playability for me and that is at all max settings.. so i give it a thumbs up =)

oh btw, i'm on a 3G not the 4G service, i assume the 4G to be even better when we can get it in the southwest of the UK where i am .. happy days =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info