What are hideouts?

I just returned in-game in September, but I'm confused about the concept of hideouts. What are they, and how do they work?

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler
I've never made it past Act 2, so I don't know if that's where it begins.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
In short - they are player homes. You choose the art style you like and take hideout from specific master (you can first check hideout types with every one of them), and than arrange it with items available to purchase from masters. Higher leveled masters offer you more and nicer items to purchase.

You can have up to 4 masters permanently in your hideout, and every day you can take daily missions from them.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
IgorBGD wrote:
In short - they are player homes. You choose the art style you like and take hideout from specific master (you can first check hideout types with every one of them), and than arrange it with items available to purchase from masters. Higher leveled masters offer you more and nicer items to purchase.

You can have up to 4 masters permanently in your hideout, and every day you can take daily missions from them.

That answers one question, but raises the question on when the option is available.
They're available when you get a master to level 3
"
Khalhys wrote:
Spoiler
"
IgorBGD wrote:

That answers one question, but raises the question on when the option is available.

Second post in this thread contain hyperlinks. Try to read those two threads.
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info