Buff and Debuff screen position

make different Buff and Debuff screen position plz
when in group or more aura or countdown time and monster name when mouse over. I can't see debuff.
sometime I got Corrupting Blood and can't see it because it's behind countdown time or monster name.
make something with it plz.
sorry my bad english.
ty regard.
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2017, 8:56:28 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
2 rows would be nice. Keeping track of what buffs you have isn't all that important, you kinda know. Being aware of corrupted blood or puncture is real important, should stand out.
They should make it more clear imo.

But I usually just watch my hp instead and if it goes down fast when I'm ranged then I know.

When effects are flying all over the screen you can't see the corrupting blood on your character anyway. And with like 10 buffs (or sometimes so many that the enemy-hp overlaps the buffs..) you can't see the de-buffs either. Rare case though.
Last edited by silverdash on Oct 17, 2014, 6:02:56 PM
Necro-ing this thread to throw my support in.

Please move debuffs to a separate area of the screen. In a game where you can die in a second or less it makes sense to optimize how the player becomes aware of debuffs.

Personally I think it makes sense to have them right above your potions by the health globe. And have a config option to also show them as mini icons above your player health bar.

I would also like really distinctive audio queues for bleed/poison and low life etc. In D3 your character very audibly grunts if they dip below X% health. That has saved me infinite times, I hear that sound I hit the potion.

I will say I also play this game on a 21:9 3440x1440 monitor. I love that PoE properly supports the ultrawide resolution but the only downside I cannot easily see the corners of the screen because they are so far away, so for me audio queues and having the options to see debuffs in the center of the screen somehow would help a ton.

Thanks for listening.

Edit: here's an example of 3 diff debuffs and why looking for the visual queues around your character/on the ground is not going to be possible --> http://i.imgur.com/ojZVxGO.jpg <-- I also run relatively few buffs and it's already mixed in there really good even if I did have time to check the top right of my screen during battles.

Last edited by falkor99 on Feb 26, 2017, 9:28:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info