xlnt's questions thread (:

hi all,

as a new player i have a lot of questions and now a place where to post them - as boring ppl in-game is usually not working well (:

1st
- how about my bow, price range, what to look for as an upgrade later on and just comment please (: what bothers me is the low dmg range of 100 and the lack of critical strike chance..

2nd
- this ring good? it's my only source of mana leach, so i value it, but hey - what are flasks for, right? may be i should relay on them more for mana?

p.s. i'm now starting to use maps (blue ones) and i found rat's nest (: and i use 2 CWDT items.
The bow looks fine if you are around level 60-65.
You don't really need a crit bow unless you have spec in critical nodes.
Mostly bows 250-300 dps are affordable as there a lot of good bows around.

Something like this one should be reasonable even with higher damage, I used it up until higher maps. Generally bows are going to have a big range not to worry.

The ring is missing a life spot but as ranged, you can get by with a little less health than melee. But I would seek one with life on it. Mana leech is good to have as you probably know. Stick with what you have until it isn't working. Are you having any issues? With 2 cwdt it seems you are ok for defense. Check poe trades to see what gear is available when you need to upgrade.
Last edited by raziekeljr on Oct 15, 2014, 9:37:52 AM
i'm not sure if i have notable issues.. i dislike the big skellies - they die slowly, hit hard and when speeded up by sm.th. - i'm very careful. i also dislike the poison spitters (undead alchemist and the ones in the pyramid, constructs)

i'm trying to run NeverSink's guide - so i have some crit strike nods and i'd like a harbringer to combo with, but my playstyle is more movement and less shooting, so i opted/prefered the bigger numbers on a slower bow (citadel instead of decimation)

i'm lvl 72 : Pp~ so i guess i should try to move to a harbringer about now - i started to see them on the 69lvl maps. I saved a 44% crit one and did some work on it:
- but i'm not sure if one of the two regal orbs i have should be used in the hopes of crafting a better substitute for what i have now.

i don't do trading, because i'm not sure what is worth what ):

p.s. - thanks for your comment (:

just to show my new bow
just showing some rings i orbed today:

Entropy Twirl is just beautiful.
congrats!
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Thanks!

just showing an armor for a friend to advise if it's worth crafting on (; comment please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info