Does anyone else have GTX 970s?

If so, is this right? Is 1500+ Mhz on stock volts normal???

And at those temperatures? Dafuq is this black magic sorcery???????
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
It's possible for sure, though i wouldn't call it stock speeds...most of the 970's i've looked at have a overboost that adds a bout 100mhz on the base clock (1050mhz to 1178 mhz) those have then been tweaked at the factory and can go up to 1500 overboosted(which is about the max i've seen)

Wouldn't know exactly how much your could pull as i don't know the exact model
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
No its not stock speeds, its overclocked, but the voltage isnt increased.

This is the maximum OC I got without touching the voltage:

Looks like a pair of easy 1600 Mhz chips with a slight voltage boost! OMG MY MOUTH IS WATERING.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Ok, after much stressing, benching etc, I reached 1539 Mhz core, 8100 Mhz ram stable so far.

I cleared a map with a mostly constant 143 FPS on my Asus ROG Swift monitor, words cannot explain how amazingly silky smooth and perfect such an experience is.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 16, 2014, 6:58:45 AM
I'd love to see your lowest FPS results achieved in max settings (at least 1920x1200), High/High/High/16x/Post Processing in a party of 6 with lots of monsters, with big CPU using skills firing off like Discharge, etc while recording using Fraps. The reason is most high end machines can still be brought to their knees (under 10 fps under those 'un-ideal' scenarios).
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Holy shite, these values make me jealous.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info