Question about skullhead's function when animated into a guardian

"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Since the Guardian cannot currently have any minions, this can be considered a suboptimal modifier to apply.
Tsk tsk. Better change that ;)
Guardians being able to use skills incoming?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Hijacking thread.

Has someone ever tried to use CwdT / aura on a guardian ? I guess the guardian cannot cast auras by itself but with this setup the aura could be cast. Or I am wrong ?
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Guardians being able to use skills incoming?

maybe we'll get an (unique) item one day with "summon skeleton on kill" or similar ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Has someone ever tried to use CwdT / aura on a guardian ? I guess the guardian cannot cast auras by itself but with this setup the aura could be cast. Or I am wrong ?

how shold this work? CWDT in an 'animated' item? Otherwise, 'your' CWDT dont work at your minions... Then: does the guardian have mana to reserve? I think there are a lot more reasons to not work than I can imagine at the moment... ^^
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
Mark_GGG wrote:

Since the Guardian cannot currently have any minions, this can be considered a suboptimal modifier to apply.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"

how shold this work? CWDT in an 'animated' item? Otherwise, 'your' CWDT dont work at your minions... Then: does the guardian have mana to reserve? I think there are a lot more reasons to not work than I can imagine at the moment... ^^
Yes I meant in an animated item.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I once again refer to my sig.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info