Dammit my weight went up again!

I been eating waaaay too much pizza, cake and chocolates, and now I am 83 kg.

Overweight for my height is >80 kg.

Though with how much I was eating I should be well over 100 kg by now lol.

Time for a diet until I am <75 kg again.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Apparently my ideal weight for my height is 80kgs, so I am only slightly under.. Good thing I've started lifting again..
"
bhavv wrote:
I been eating waaaay too much pizza, cake and chocolates

[Removed by Support]
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by Support on Oct 14, 2014, 1:58:43 PM
GG
oh cmon that was harmless! :D
That's what they all say, then they wake up dead.
It's cause you haven't learnt how to make a proper trifle instead of that fugly pile of cake and pudding you like to call yummy.
Please, I ate the entire family size trifles from the supermarkets in one sitting.

And that's like only half of my daily sugar intake.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
You should try my German chocolate brownies. They came out amazing with none of that weird chemical taste the store bought ones have.

It's getting to be that time of yr again... baking like crazy. Helps keep the house warm, ya know.

oh, and PS. if you beat all ingredients by hand you can burn enough calories to make up for eating the end product I think. But maybe eating the whole thing in one sitting isn't recomended.
Last edited by HermitDragon on Oct 14, 2014, 5:07:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info