KoS_Missa Facebreaker, Need help ![All tips and advices for a better life]

You will find here all tips and advices in order to boost your facebreaker, with builds and gears requirements, thank's to 666tnt666, raics and lolozori.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there, it's Missa, and I got a few qestions.

I am currently in standard league (My character come from the previous domination league) and I am running a facebreaker build.

I would like to know how to improve it because I am not sure I am runningthe best configuration on it.

Here is the stuff I currently wear :

My first idea was to max blocking rate, with this stuff and my passive tree, which is a "classique" facebreaker one, I got 75% block attacks and 54% spell block.

With infernal blow I am running around 36k DPS.

I really needs help to improve my character :D

Thank's alot !

Have a nice day !
Last edited by MissaTheRabbit on Oct 17, 2014, 7:14:21 AM
You can get higher dps fairly easily. Get a good rare shield and roll added physical damage on it using haku's bench, also get higher physical damage rolls on both rings. That should be enough, I suppose spell block is is more important to you because of low mobility so I think you'd want to leave the amulet as it is.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I played your setup for a long time and it is quite strong. As raics told ya - you should use better rings, that alone will get you a big boost. By better I do not only talk about + phys. dmg, I also talk about at least 70 life plus 40 ES. After that I would grab at least some more es nodes (800-1000es is enough) and switch to aegis aurora. And I really hate to tell you but your chest is just awful. :( I know a good 6L is expensive as hell but +29 life and only 1268 AR is horrible. Go for a chest with at least 90 life and 1800-2xxx ar. The last thing that is an easy way to improve your char is to grab some 25% spellblock rainbowstriders. All these improvements aren`t cheap but the better a char gets the more expensive is every further improvement.

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Okay, because, I am a bit squishy, I get sometimes OS by bosses, I guess it must be because of bad luck.

I will try to find the shield you recommended me, and for the ring, I need the 2% mana leech on it, cause I got highter phys ring like :

but I don't have anymore mana leech then.

Should I try to improve my life leech in order to regen faster ?

I allready have around 250 hps in regen without any leech.

Thank's for your precious answer !
Well, my chest was quite good when I was in domination league, it's true that now it's not that good ... Anyway for me to improve it ? I can't buy another one, I don't have the currency at all.

And, for the aegis shield, does it really work with only 800-1000 ES ?
I mean, the shield regenerate really that fast with it ?

Last edited by MissaTheRabbit on Oct 14, 2014, 6:26:49 AM
"

You get ES instantly when you block based on your armor, you just need a buffer large enough to absorb a significant amount of damage and a decent armor score to get more ES back.

However, while aegis isn't too expensive it ain't exactly free either and if you're flat broke you'll need to farm first. The catch is standard economy, it's a real quagmire as in 'stagnant and with a lot of crap floating around', selling stuff is very hard so getting currency boils down to chaos recipe.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"

As raics said - INSTANT recovery on every single time you block
My blocker has only 971 ES atm but I can go afk in the jungle valley bossroom (17k ar and old 4% aegis)

Oh, okay, so one block with this shield and you get 1000 ES recover, yeah it's really great !

You talk about an "old" aegis, it's like 4% recover, does it work well too with a "new" one with only 2% recover ?

And, yes, aegis isn't free, but I am not that poor, I don't have 40 ex for a good 6L but I can easily spend 5 or 6 ex for an aegis.

And, for the ES I am missing (I got only around 150 atm), which items should provide me that ES ? should I respect some points in order to have more ES ? and if I do, should I remove Health node or others ones ?

I really apprreciate the support and the help you provide me, it's really nice and it help me alot ! :D
Last edited by MissaTheRabbit on Oct 15, 2014, 5:18:19 AM
"

You talk about an "old" aegis, it's like 4% recover, does it work well too with a "new" one with only 2% recover ?

That depents on how much AR you have. But since the old version of aegis isn't that expensive (16ex in most cases) I recommend to save up currency for the old version. There is no risk involved because the prices of legacy items tent to not drop.

You can grab ES from hybrid str/int items and from rings. The rainbowstriders help a lot too.
This build for example was the tree that worked best for me:
Heyo,

Yeah, I got pretty same build, I would have to change some nodes in order to get the onse with ES, but nothing complicated.

And, I will try to get enought ex for a legacy egis aurora as you advice me, but it will take time...

I have another question, do I really need mana leech as a facebreaker ? Cause that's why I took my ring with 2% life and mana leech, if not I could change my rings.

Should I also try to get an AR+ES 6L chest or should I go for only armor ?

Thank's again for your help !

EDIT : I've found a non legacy Aurora for nothing so I will start with this.
Last edited by MissaTheRabbit on Oct 15, 2014, 9:31:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info