“I find that if you stop complaining, soon you’ll find you have less to complain about.”

Complain when you need to, but only when it’s really something worth it.

Spoiler
I think, this is one of the reasons I am still enjoying myself so much on the internet and with games in general
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Oct 14, 2014, 3:44:41 AM
captain obvious :D
Complaining is for the weak.
Selfie Selfish.
Those who complain against complaints, are those who complain the most.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
It's not dead... it's pining.
I started to write a serious reply and then thought "this is the internZzZzzzzzzzzzzz
"The team that scores the most points, wins the game" -John Madden
First few months in this game i was getting annoyed aswell at all the shit you read here every day: dsync, bad drops, bad map drops etc. Then i stopped caring and within a month i saw a mirror drop. as it stands now i have 6 tabs of maps in standard and 3 tabs full of currency.

So you are right, stop complaining and stuff will start magically dropping. Dsync is non existent aswell imo, cant even remember when i last died from dsync. Unless we count D3 aswell died there a billion times over from dsync.

TL;DR: Stop QQ and chris will turn the your RNG meter up, just as they do with streamers!!! ohnowait they don't QQ either so that's why they getting all the swag !

This world is an illusion, Exile!
I complained once. Fat lot a good it did.
"
Skyforth wrote:

If you're referring to the OP and not just making a general statement; it seems to me to be carefully constructed not to be a complaint about complaints, semantically at least.
Noblesse oblige
"
Skyforth wrote:

This.

Anticirclejerking is just a passive aggresive way of circlejerking in the opposite direction.

Its not cool. Its not hip.

Its fucking pathetic.

One of the good things about Reddit is that garbage meta comments like OP's get downvoted into oblivion so people don't need to see them.
Last edited by H4xolotl on Oct 14, 2014, 4:49:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info