Let us have all masters at hideout when they all are at lvl 8

When we have all masters at lvl 8, we still can do 7 dailies but it requires dismissing/inviting them every day. Allowing them all to stay in hideout at lvl 8 would help a lot (and it would be a nice reward for those who managed to lvl them up to max).
IGN @Ostropalca
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Agree with your idea, +1 for this thread. If this were implemented, we could use slightly bigger hideouts tho.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
Lol, I was just thinking this after I did my first lvl 8 swap.
+1

In fact I made the same suggestion a while ago.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
For what reason? if all are maxed out, you can easily swap them for their daily deals, its just a little bit of unconvenience but you dont lose anything at max. reputation.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Its not the first time this is suggested and I hope GGG hear us.
♠RaGoN♦
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
For what reason? if all are maxed out, you can easily swap them for their daily deals, its just a little bit of unconvenience but you dont lose anything at max. reputation.

What's the reason not to have them all in the HO then?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
a) the size of the hideouts?
b) the fact that GGG had a harder scaling in mind at start (level 8 for 4 masters)? Now, how would it be 'logic' to have 2 masters at 3, 3 at 5 and 4 at 7 - and then all at 8? Maybe they consider to offer an hideout 'space' for every master you brnig to level 8, who knows? I dont say it wont happen, I dont say it should not be - I just point out that it is NOT neccessary.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I wouldn't see a reason to increase size. Plenty of room already.
There would be nothing preventing you from keeping some masters outside the hideout (same as it is now), Mr_Cee, for those who "don't have enough room". Forcing people to rotate masters when they are all 8 with no rep to lose is tedious for no reason. My hideout has more than enough room for 7 Masters.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info