Cheeseburger

I hate this thread so much..
"
Why are some chips in a cup, and others in a little try? WHERE IS THE CONSISTENCY?!?!

There were more fries in the bag. They fill the cup, dump it in the bag then fill the cup again for the small order. My wife and I know to grab an extra peanut container to separate out our personal share. (After we were full, there were still more fries to eat.)

And while I will eat pickles on a burger, I will not order them on a build your own. (And no onions this time. I prefer the purple onion, but they only had white.)
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Why are some chips in a cup, and others in a little try? WHERE IS THE CONSISTENCY?!?!

There were more fries in the bag. They fill the cup, dump it in the bag then fill the cup again for the small order. My wife and I know to grab an extra peanut container to separate out our personal share. (After we were full, there were still more fries to eat.)

And while I will eat pickles on a burger, I will not order them on a build your own. (And no onions this time. I prefer the purple onion, but they only had white.)
I'm satisfied with this answer. I can stop freaking out now.
I live near a classic burger place called Val's Burgers, only the prices have changed and I've been going there since I was a kid (I'm old) and in the SF Bay area there is a new renaissance of burgers going on, a lot of places to get a good burger, but none of them touch Val's. They consistently rank in the top burger places nationally.
I love that place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info