Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 7: Righteous Fire Incinerate Atziri-killer

I wanna build another incinerator now :(
Well-deserved Raiz - good job!
raiz mors drama [removed by support]
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Oct 14, 2014, 1:39:19 AM
If you cant stop with that gamestop garbage...

pls add a youtube link
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
I too would like to see official Youtube mirrors.

The Gamestop website is total shit to be blunt about it.

Please stop using them.
congrats for being chosen twice with a build.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 14, 2014, 3:21:46 AM
nice build although i hold it with charan in a way that i would never fully copy a build because playing it would feel strange to me and being successful with it wouldn't be my personal success. the latter being damn lacking but that's just how it is if you just play the game for fun with the limited time available.

"
komlosi wrote:
Fuck uni, I'm just gonna reroll and play this build for 24/7.

Isn't doing in your way not more fun than just copying other?

From one side, it makes me fun to see all that brag about "my build" as there is nothing like this here, as number ways you can link passives in effective way is quite limited, so builds passives trees are more or less the same, but from the other side, it also makes me smile, that some even don't want to put this small amount of effort, to do it for themselves.

"
Chris wrote:
with relatively attainable items

Hear, hear, not "cheap" but "relatively attainable". What a progress :) so now we wait for self found, end-game BoTW video as I understand? Watching shoppers is waste of my time.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 14, 2014, 4:12:28 AM
congrats to the one that Created this build, it is what s most important, the ideas and brainstorming work behind it.

But,

Build of the week is quite boring. There is no challenges in this one, no real act of playing skills or strategy in a gameplay point of view.

This is pure DPS tank which just require little movement or even to give a fuck about what s going on around, just spamming incinerate button.

It is just showing how some skills can be OP when others can t even do anything. I would like to see a melee bloodmagic keystone infernal blow build doing atziri or any melee hit related builds.

probably thousands will now copy this build that require just the right items and few math calculations and in the near future the skills and items will get nerfed.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Oct 14, 2014, 8:00:22 AM
since weeks / months :

- no new gems
- no new uniques
- no game balance
- no new feature ( trading lol ? )
- no desync improvment
- no game optimization

BOTW are fun to watch but well, I do expect more.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info