Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 7: Righteous Fire Incinerate Atziri-killer

In progress
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Odoakar wrote:
First!

Nice to see raizqt featured, it's really a well set up build. Amazing craft on the Elreon ring.

Also, I'm not sure if those 10 life regen are crucial, if he has 11-12% life regen that's, what, 500 life regen per second, I don't think these 10 will make such a difference.

it is required to take every life % nodes plus the regen gear to balance the righeteous fire degen for this build because you take innerforce it will also increase the degen of righetous fire.
Fuck uni, I'm just gonna reroll and play this build for 24/7. Nice to see raizqt featured again.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
jerg wrote:
2) He uses Added Chaos Damage as a support gem in the 6L, not Added Cold Damage.

I believe he swaps out faster projectiles for added cold for atziri.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
This is an aspect of the game about which I don't care a whit.

Lel
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
warning: a large amount of salt as been detected ITT
inci - boring
rf - boring
this build - (super boring)^2
IGN: UbogiMurarz
"
For many of us, getting featured once would be basically like winning the game forever.

But getting featured twice? I wasn't expecting that to happen to anyone quite yet, not with all the builds being submitted.

Given I trust GGG's judgment, the only conclusion for me is that raizqt is a genuine legend.

Please note I haven't watched the video, and probably won't. This is an aspect of the game about which I don't care a whit. Speaking purely from the perspective of the process of choosing from hundreds of submissions that one which deserves the spotlight week to week. Someone was chosen twice. That's obviously unprecedented and as long as you trust GGG's decision-making, incredible.

It's called Corporatism, two different groups of people (devs and streamers) having common interests.
IGN : @Morgoth
can it Kill Atziri though?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
can it Kill Atziri though?
As author says, it kills Normal easily, but not Uber (trio=death)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info