Dear GGG: Thank you for the XP map

"
Astarte911 wrote:
Hope they nerf the shit out of the map...so disgusting that you now even can buy your EXP..

?

Maps have ALWAYS been for sale, and doesn't a 78 map yield more XP than Paradise?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Hope they nerf the shit out of the map...so disgusting that you now even can buy your EXP..

?

Maps have ALWAYS been for sale, and doesn't a 78 map yield more XP than Paradise?

Abort! Don't take the bait, don't feed the trolls!

Back to topic. My very first 3 zana missions were all Untainted, back to back. I actually thought that's the only type of map she offered lol. Now she's halfway to lvl 8 and I've only gotten another Untainted since :(. It seems their spawn rate got nerfed hard.
That doesn't mean I don't love her other maps though, especially the unique ones. Except when she sees I'm using my level 65 toon and thought it would be fun to throw me in a Death and Taxes. Took me like 20 mins to kill the first boss and got my butt kicked so hard by the second one.
Last edited by vnt87 on Oct 16, 2014, 4:45:28 AM
phrazz isnt trolling... buying yourself into map groups is the same shit as buying yourself into untainted paradise...
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
No I know, I'm telling phrazz not to take the troll bait
My Zana is | | from level 8 and I have not gotten a single paradise yet.

:'(
Dear GGG

can you actually work on making the game complete and finally throw Map system to the garbage
instead of wasting time on making new content about maps
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Dear GGG

can you actually work on making the game complete and finally throw Map system to the garbage
instead of wasting time on making new content about maps

No matter how "finnished" the game becomes, and how many acts... And how many bosses... People will always want be able to push their chracter further. Be stronger. Maps give them the chance to do that. Maps isn't going anywhere.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Oct 16, 2014, 7:15:31 AM
Just to clarify...

Can you get Untainted Paradise from a daily mission, or are they only available when you encounter Zana in a map?
"
FadeXF wrote:
Yeah I really like the concept of having a choice: loot maps or XP maps. That actually is a pretty cool idea and I hope they expand more into this concept.

An affix for maps "drops no loot +80-120% experience gained"? :D
"
Thaelyn wrote:
Just to clarify...

Can you get Untainted Paradise from a daily mission, or are they only available when you encounter Zana in a map?

You can get it as a daily mission.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info