Paul the driver actually stole my GTX 970s

Any update on what they are going to do? Or are they sending someone to your neighbour tomorrow?
Today now. They are sending someone, likely Paul to where the parcel was 'delivered' to retrieve it, and then give it to me. If that doesn't work then we go to getting replacements from Scan while the case of the lost ones gets investigated by DPD in court.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I like this blog, upvoted and subscribed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Lol I pretty much use forums as a blog. Actual blogs would be too lonely, typing on forums ... Ok at least others can see it. Typing on a blog? That's just me typing to myself. Insane.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Dammit, and the other website that had Gigabyte G1s in stock just raised the price on them from £299 to £311. I'm NOT giving up on getting Gigabyte ones for £275 each, if they cant recover mine, I will be demanding G1s for replacements at no extra cost.

- PoE TOS.
By far a better love story than Twilight.
The non G1s I ordered are now £279 and £281 at the two main PC stores in the UK.

Gotta have mine for £275 each.

- PoE TOS.
Fucking Paul.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Current prices:

Scan - £279 for non G1, £298 for G1, both OOS
OCUK - £281 for non G1 (OOS), £311 for G1 rip off price because only place in stock.

So getting a refund would be bad now, just gotta hopefully get mine found and delivered today, or replacements.

Also with delivery, G1s from OCUK would be more than £80 more lol. Damn this, and Scan are all OOS QQ

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 14, 2014, 5:22:04 AM
Update -

I called Scan and they said the driver will be going to wherever he 'delivered' the item to recollect it and bring it to me.

If the alleged place that he sent it to says they dont have it, the driver has tracking and signature evidence of wherever he sent the thing to.

If he manages to retrieve it, he brings it to me.

They are also trying to get me a 1 hour time slot during which the driver should turn up so I can be prepared to inspect the GPUs.

If it cant be resolved today, or if they were opened / tampered with / used, I'll get replacements, and I darn better be getting G1s if that ends up happening.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info