Paul the driver actually stole my GTX 970s

Its proven beyond doubt now.

I went to my neighbours with the signed name yesterday, they had no clue.

Today I called and they said 'The item was tracked to your street, and the driver said it was left at number ... (the same place I checked yesterday)'. Went back there, someone else was in, they looked all over, couldnt find it at all.

So I called the store again, they triple checked and heres the specific words they said:

'Oh theres also a (signed name) at number ..., were very sure thats where they left it'.

Look at that closely. They didnt say 'We delivered it to number ... and it was signed for by ...'.

They simply looked up all the names of the people on my street, and spotted another house with the 'signed' name, therefore thats where they must have left it?

I checked there, and nope, they didnt recieve anything.

Both people who were 'accused by Paul the delivery man' are highly educated doctors etc, they wouldnt simply pull a prank like denying they had it.

With the words used by the courier, they simply searched their address database, looked up all the names on the street, wrote down one of the names as the signee, and Paul the delivery man nicked off with the order.

Paul the delivery man must be crushed.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 13, 2014, 5:45:05 AM
Don't be too hard on Paul. He's just trying to scam his way to a better tomorrow.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Now they send the driver (or another) back to where they think they left it to 'investigate'. If they find it, they bring it to me (can take up to 24 hours, so until tomorrow).

If Paul is actually telling the truth, then they will investigate further with the police and stuff and sort it out.

If Paul was lying, say hello to Paul the sacked ex delivery man.

If it goes all the way to getting replacements from Scan instead, I'm so demanding the faster clocked G1 cards instead:

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/4gb-gigabyte-gtx-970-g1-gaming-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1178mhz-boost-1329mhz-1664-cores-3x-dp-1x-hdmi-1x-d

The difference with that one is a higher factory overclock and a backplate for £25 more, not really worth it when reviews show they all more or less overclock like mad up to 1400 Mhz and beyond anyway.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 13, 2014, 6:15:14 AM
According to my mother, the people who live at the now 'accused by Paul the delivery plonker' house are NHS doctors / surgeons.

Not that it should matter, but the whole street I live on is super posh, 4-5 double bedroom detached houses with double garages and conservatories, and built next to a cricket pitch.

The nerve that DPD have to accuse TWO of these families to have my parcel, and to send poor hideous looking me scrounging off my family to go and find it has sent my GAD and panic attacks off to their highest level (Im incredibly high temeratured now, heart palpitations, shaking rocking, wanting to bludgeon my brain open and die).

I want Paul the delivery turd eater's head on a pike.

- PoE TOS.
What you have to understand is that these deliveryguys work for 3PoundFiddy per hour, have to pay their own car and own insurance from that money.
Ofcourse they are going to bag stuff whenever the insurance is going to pay for it, and ofcourse they are going to look at your posters with girls on it.
Its similar to like their only pleasure in life, or did you think you can pay a famaly with that salary.
Added to that they should work 50hour/week and even on sundays.

And then they have to deal with bhaav.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
DPD said when they added sunday delivery, it created 300 new jobs. Also there are 3 regular drivers in my area that rotate shifts, not just one.

They also get minimum wage at least, £6+ per hour if not more.

I seriously need to find how and where he got his 'signature' from, and whether he forged it or not and I'm gonna have a field day on the phone.

Sacked delivery driver soon, you dont mess up my graphics card upgrade and get away with it.

- PoE TOS.
This story is more exciting that most TV shows. Please. Keep us updated..
Scan are absolutely sure the parcel is somewhere on my street, because with DPD they have each parcel tracked and the driver cant go home until each one is delivered (lol slave labor).

And if they were lost or nicked, each parcel has some security thing on them that would let them notice that?

BUT ITS NOT ON MY STREET AND THE PEOPLE WHOSE NAME HAD BEEN SIGNED HAVE NO CLUE!!!

What they do now us send the driver back to find it, which will happen tomorrow, and then if he finds it comes to me, or DPD sort it out through court and I simply get refunded.

But I'm gonna be all like 'You can gibe me the G1 editions now for the same price for wasting my time!!!

Hopefully that will work if they are lost, which they seem to be.

- PoE TOS.
Maybe they don't actually exist?
But they were tracked, delivered and got a signature, so they must exist!

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info