Would love some feedback on my Molten Strike HC build.

Soo, to start off, im quite stubborn and dont like to follow build-guides. I do however read guides to get a general idea of how to build around a skill gem or gear etc. And after trying to make a freezing pulse farm build I gave up after 10+ characters dying in HC (I did get some neat leveling uniques to waste and got as far as 56 *YAY*). So now im doing a Scion molten strike build.

My current build @ 36

I started off with Hired-Killer and ele-res nodes just to be extra sure I would survive early game before I could build my sockets etc, and are planning to respecc away from Hired-Killer mid-late game.

My planned build
Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAdwCcQOWFFIb-iXfMgk1kjboOyhHfkrIWK9gQ2VNbEZuPW5pbqpybHgNguSDCYTZiq-QEZkrpBmpbrXyvYG-ir6nvrzYvdJNwA_V7WqTtkFOKimlOlIyfg48n8sUcQPGBg5j_Qn2pzAUIFBHGJGezVW1wQRfP_ZIjM89_Fhjxtjjnycv7w68n9IhOFMir3bnVw3ZYRkuJ-38S2wWhxnE9j0PJIt8u8WK8B8Es6IAFE20-YM473w8BZ_fi4zhc-0gRtcyiXflV-LsOBo4p4SQVSlPgptbr90N_MVW-hR1pMJjp91GEYF46wqb5wo=

Whenever I look at my DPS tooltip on molten strike I notice that faster attacks seem to inc my DPS more then taking +%melee phys nodes do so Im thinking that mayby melee phys arent all that important for molten strike. So my question is, will this take me to atleast lvl 75 without bigger problems? Or will my DPS be too low once I get to merciless?

With this gear im doing 1k dps with molten strike at lvl 36 (If your wondering why I havent linked a multistrike to my molten strike its because people want 5c for that gem and my weaponmaster sells me one for a Regal orb so im too cheap to waste 5c when I can trade a regal for 2c and buy it from him. JUST NO ONE WANTS TO SELL/TRADE A REGAL GOD DAMMIT! *frustrated*)
Spoiler

ps. ignore the frenzy gem, its just me trying different singletarget spells that sync well with my build since I still have a lot of free sockets before I get CwDT etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info