[2.1 Ghazzy - Summoner Guides] High Budget Builds

"
Xibet wrote:
Hi ghazzy, i wanna do a quick question, it is really worth to put quality con srs? im leveling 6 extra srs gems so i can corrupt them, but i dont know if quality them first. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.

P.S: you cant use mind over matter on a ES build :P

Hope this helps,
Quality is VERY good. You gain clear speed in maps and in boss fights.
Sometimes in Vaal or Trio thats the difference between hitting the Boss or the trash,
speed for srs means safety imo.

You can use mind over matter with ES, but its not that good, since we dont have a big manapool,
even with Pledge.

Maybe you wanted to say Eldritch Battery ?
Last edited by DatPOE on Sep 1, 2015, 9:29:07 AM
"
DatPOE wrote:
"
Xibet wrote:
Hi ghazzy, i wanna do a quick question, it is really worth to put quality con srs? im leveling 6 extra srs gems so i can corrupt them, but i dont know if quality them first. Thanks in advance and sorry for bad english.

Hope this helps,
Sometimes in Vaal or Trio thats the difference between hitting the Boss or the trash,

You can use mind over matter with ES, but its not that good, since we dont have a big manapool,
even with Pledge.

Ok, ill put quality first on them, thanks for your reply!

Mind over matters removes mana before LIFE, not es.
IGN:Xibet
"
Xibet wrote:

Yes, quality them first!

"
Xibet wrote:
"
DatPOE wrote:
"
Xibet wrote:

Hope this helps,

even with Pledge.

Ok, ill put quality first on them, thanks for your reply!

Mind over matters removes mana before LIFE, not es.

It actually blocks your ES as well if i am not misstaken.
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
Sorry for the offtopic, but no, it doesnt.

Here is an old ggg post about it

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/545810/page/1#p4929196

(i tested it myself too)
IGN:Xibet
Cheers for the testing as well, i'll add that to my knowledge base! :D
Hi Ghazzy !

First and foremost, thanks for your guides. In Warbands, I started with your low-budget SRS build, i am trying to reach the high-budget one and i'm having a blast !

I got two questions for you !

1) Did you consider the Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel ? You lose 1 cast speed/minion damage jewel, you gain 4% skill effect duration (and a neat 3% reduced mana-cost of skills), that's not the worst trade-off. The real benefit of that is that you can Enlighten 3-Bmagic-Haste-Discipline your life which then frees up some mana.

You can then consider a first setup with Arctic Armour or a second setup (Enlighten 4-Generosity-Hatred-Anger-Wrath+enlighten 4+clarity) if you have sufficient mana.

First setup

Second Setup

6-L SRS with culling strike, minion damage, empower, melee physical, melee splash, spell echo and the jewel is 87 manacost if i'm not mistaken (16*1.6*1.1*1.25*1.4*1.3*1.4*0.97=87 manacost), swapping culling strike to multistrike seems impossible on that build (142 manacost).

First setup is gem-neutral as you can afford to swap an enlighten for AA.

Second setup becomes really hectic toward gem setup as you would have your 6-L SRS, 4L bmagic auras in gloves, 5L generosity auras, 2L clarity-enlighten+ 2L totem-arc- in boots.
It leaves you with 1 gem slot in chest, 2 rings, your helmet to handle minions/utilitys.

One possible way in atziri's maps is to set 4L-Zombies-golem-2 of (AG or minion life or fortify) in helmet, put descrate/flesh offering on a weapon swap PoH, ditch spectres, and have the extra chest slot and rings to play around vaal hastes/summon skeletons. (So extra gem color on chest must be green, and you would have 3 unset rings green green blue or chroms or white socket).

Thoughts on that ? (and sorry for the wall of text)

2nd question:

As i said, i'm trying to transition from the hybrid life-es low-budget build towards this one in Warbands. Due to your guides, i have succesfully killed normal atziri for the first time with a 5L poh, 20/20 srs, no shav. I currently have a shavronne, a PoH soon-to-be 6L, the 21/20 SRS, i'll have soon the empower 3, not so soon emp 4 (unless i'm really lucky). Rest of gear is kinda crappy and my current passive skill tree must have way more energy shield nodes/jewels than yours to be viable but i'm slowly making progress. =)
I would like to know what you feel is required to:
- "first kill Uber atziri with a bit of luck and 3-4 mortal sets"
- then "be able to realiably kill it (90%) with 6 portals used"
- then "put her on farming mode"

Well, thanks a lot again for your time/guides! :)

Last edited by Naishatte on Sep 2, 2015, 7:17:01 AM
"
Naishatte wrote:
Hi Ghazzy !

First and foremost, thanks for your guides. In Warbands, I started with your low-budget SRS build, i am trying to reach the high-budget one and i'm having a blast !

I got two questions for you !

1) Did you consider the Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel ? You lose 1 cast speed/minion damage jewel, you gain 4% skill effect duration (and a neat 3% reduced mana-cost of skills), that's not the worst trade-off. The real benefit of that is that you can Enlighten 3-Bmagic-Haste-Discipline your life which then frees up some mana.

You can then consider a first setup with Arctic Armour or a second setup (Enlighten 4-Generosity-Hatred-Anger-Wrath+enlighten 4+clarity) if you have sufficient mana.

First setup

Second Setup

6-L SRS with culling strike, minion damage, empower, melee physical, melee splash, spell echo and the jewel is 87 manacost if i'm not mistaken (16*1.6*1.1*1.25*1.4*1.3*1.4*0.97=87 manacost), swapping culling strike to multistrike seems impossible on that build (142 manacost).

First setup is gem-neutral as you can afford to swap an enlighten for AA.

Second setup becomes really hectic toward gem setup as you would have your 6-L SRS, 4L bmagic auras in gloves, 5L generosity auras, 2L clarity-enlighten+ 2L totem-arc- in boots.
It leaves you with 1 gem slot in chest, 2 rings, your helmet to handle minions/utilitys.

One possible way in atziri's maps is to set 4L-Zombies-golem-2 of (AG or minion life or fortify) in helmet, put descrate/flesh offering on a weapon swap PoH, ditch spectres, and have the extra chest slot and rings to play around vaal hastes/summon skeletons. (So extra gem color on chest must be green, and you would have 3 unset rings green green blue or chroms or white socket).

Thoughts on that ? (and sorry for the wall of text)

2nd question:

As i said, i'm trying to transition from the hybrid life-es low-budget build towards this one in Warbands. Due to your guides, i have succesfully killed normal atziri for the first time with a 5L poh, 20/20 srs, no shav. I currently have a shavronne, a PoH soon-to-be 6L, the 21/20 SRS, i'll have soon the empower 3, not so soon emp 4 (unless i'm really lucky). Rest of gear is kinda crappy and my current passive skill tree must have way more energy shield nodes/jewels than yours to be viable but i'm slowly making progress. =)
I would like to know what you feel is required to:
- "first kill Uber atziri with a bit of luck and 3-4 mortal sets"
- then "be able to realiably kill it (90%) with 6 portals used"
- then "put her on farming mode"

Well, thanks a lot again for your time/guides! :)

Hey,

Cheers Naishatte, I always appreciate hearing that my time spent towards the community is valued and appreciated. This is what i love doing, I'm happy so many people are enjoying it as much as i do!

Answering your questions:
1) I've always promoted people to do tweaks of my builds or any other builds for that matter, your suggestions seems solid but would not be something I'd personally use. However, if you feel you would enjoy the build or that it would be better playing with your tweak to it, by all means you really should do that as it would make the build better suited for your personal preference!

I do enjoy getting these tweaks displayed for me as it provides me with more knowledge and versions of the builds I already am creating, all to enhance the next build i make!

Tweaking for Atziri map is always fun, I personally ditch Animate Guardian due to lack of survivability same goes for the Spectres. However I do like to keep the zombies linked with: Minion Life - Fortify - Minion & Totem Resist. And have 3 Vaal Hastes + Utilities where theres room.

I dont like the weapon swap strategy as if you are required to re-use these spells you literally desummon all your spirits when you switch your weapons as you are then not having the SRS gem "equiped" which removes them all.

And NEVER apologize for asking questions, EVER. I am more than happy to answer them all! :)

2) This is pretty straight forward, i do not ever suggest anyone to do this build unless they got the currency to actually play it. The further behind behind what you need you are the worse the build gets to be played. With this said you need to have as little ES gain as possible from tree, however from Jewels its ok to add but you have to focus on Minion Damage roll and AT LEAST 1 cast speed modifier on the jewels, then if you add Energy Shield past that its perfectly fine to make up for the lack of proper gear pieces.
To avoid being one-shot with this build when enemies are sneaking past you, you have to have at least 7-8k+ ES, I believe the cutting edge as mentioned in a few posts back is when you hit ~9.8k+ ES, this makes you survive hard hits in bad positions but again is a glasscannon, the build is depending on you killing everything before they touch you, this includes Uber Atziri. ;)

Hope it helped, stay safe and keep rocking! :D
Thanks for the reply, Ghazzy, you rock ! That was really insightful.

I DID read the mutliples "warning" signs about not running this exact build (which i'm not running) without the proper gear suited for it. And being in the temp league, that gear simply doesn't exist hence my research for some kind of mid-way viable solutions. After all, the best way to learn more about this game is trial and error. ^^

I think i'll try this Arctic Armour setup myself as it would lower the overall Energy shield required without losing much on the damage part. The wrath setup indeed looks too gimmicky to be viable.

I hope to be able to provide some kind of feedback soon© , if you're interested.

Take care, have fun !

Last edited by Naishatte on Sep 3, 2015, 12:47:27 PM
Hi,

Whats the best setup when you only have a 5L PoH?

I have:

for Atziri: SRS, Minion-Dmg, Melee Phys, Culling-Strike, Melee Dmg on Full Life (5L)

for maps in group: SRS, Minion-Dmg, Melee Phys, Melee Splash, Added Fire Dmg, (5L)
Last edited by axt7effekt on Sep 3, 2015, 4:26:29 PM
"
Naishatte wrote:
Thanks for the reply, Ghazzy, you rock ! That was really insightful.

I DID read the mutliples "warning" signs about not running this exact build (which i'm not running) without the proper gear suited for it. And being in the temp league, that gear simply doesn't exist hence my research for some kind of mid-way viable solutions. After all, the best way to learn more about this game is trial and error. ^^

I think i'll try this Arctic Armour setup myself as it would lower the overall Energy shield required without losing much on the damage part. The wrath setup indeed looks too gimmicky to be viable.

I hope to be able to provide some kind of feedback soon© , if you're interested.

Take care, have fun !

Cheers!
I like the way you think! :)

I am always interested in hearing feedback of tweaks and/or ideas for builds, that is providing me with more knowledge to further enhance my future builds.

"
axt7effekt wrote:
Hi,

Whats the best setup when you only havea 5L PoH?

I have:

for Atziri: SRS, Minion-Dmg, Melee Phys, Culling-Strike, Melee Dmg on Full Life (5L)

for maps in group: SRS, Minion-Dmg, Melee Phys, Melee Splash, Added Fire Dmg, (5L)

SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Phys - Melee DMG on full life - Multistrike = for Atziri IF you can sustain the mana cost, if not, change multistrike for culling strike.

AoE/Maps = Change Multistrike for Melee Splash, if you're using Culling Strike due to lack of mana to sustain it, change melee DMG on full life for Melee Splash instead.

Hope it helped!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info