[RAMPAGE] Divintii's Uber / Normal Atziri Service ** CHEAPEST / QUICKEST **

Divinitii's Uber / Normal Atziri Service ** CHEAPEST / QUICKEST **

Whats up exiles...

Figured I would throw my name in the hat for Uber / Normal Atziri Service Runs..

Uber Atziri Clear: 200+ (Rampage / Standard)
Noraml Atziri Clears: 700+ (Rampage / Standard)

In any Rampage Atziri runs, I will be running:

Low-Life Summon Raging Spirit Spec, and gear showcase is below.

HOW NORMAL & UBER SERVICE RUNS WORK ?

Normal: You runs are free, and you keep whatever drops, unless its a Hope Uber Fragment, then I will pay you an Exalted Orb, or your choice of Equivalent in available other orbs / maps / items. These runs, will run as quick and painless as possible, and if desired, you can run along side me, doesn't make much of a difference.

Uber: How uber runs work is simple, after providing me with the 4 Uber Fragments, as well as my fee of 12c or 1 full normal sacrifice set (4 correct fragments), I will begin quickly clearing the map, and will provide you with all drops from trash and bosses, however, in the rare case that an Acuity Glove drops of Atziri, a league low fee of only 15 EXALTED ORBS must be paid and I will then provide you with your pair of gloves.

If you do not have the currency or desire to purchase the for mentioned Acuity gloves, I will pay you 20 Exalted Orbs for the drop.

*** DISCLAIMER: If for some reason the run somehow fails as a result of something i did, you will be given a uber set as refund, and or equivalent currency, would be your choice. ***

TL:DR .. ONLY 15 EX FOR YOUR ACUITY DROP or 20 EX PAYOUT !!!!

Please feel free to holler at me in game !!!

@Divinitii
Last edited by Divinitii on Oct 13, 2014, 12:32:49 AM
Reserved
Just gave Divintii my first normal set. He took me through the map and was a cool guy. Atziri killed me but Divintii won with ease and gave me the drops.

Will be giving him my next set.
I ran a couple with diviniti he's a nice guy but tried to rape me twice.
a partially true story ^^ you decide what's real and whats fake...

online for runs, holler at me

IGN: @Divinitii
Good choice if you want an Atziri run

His hideout is nice enough to explore while you wait ^^
online for runs for the next 4 hours or so, then sleep!

IGN: Divinitii
Just ran. It was my first time doing one of these things and he explained it to me really well. Thanks alot!
Ran as advertised
Ran as advertised, great service. Got my atziri kill credit and a bunch of great items.

3 runs, 2 flasks, 1 cold belt 25%. Will go to again.
Last edited by xinpig on Oct 14, 2014, 1:44:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info