Cosmetic Armour Set Creation Process: Concept Art

Those look cool...hopefully they come with matching shields!
"
onefinemess wrote:
Those look cool...hopefully they come with matching shields!

Here's a few that could fit :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
The Infernal Armour Set reminds me of Sauron. Awesome!
I hope the final outcome will be as great as the concept art especially for the infernal armour set. Cant wait for it! though i feel guilty when i check how much i spent on a single game -.-'
You don't give orthographic views do your artists? :o Looks like a pain to model these sets right with all this fancy set-up.
I also think these concept art pieces are great, and I enjoy seeing the process.

To mirror some of the other comments here, I would love to hear about any plans involving new unique 3D art for some of the older uniques and also any new art for base pieces in the game. In general, as the MTX has gotten better and better, it has made the default gear in the game look worse and worse by comparison.

Any plans to revamp chest pieces anytime soon?
Team Won
Last edited by ggnorekthx on Oct 13, 2014, 11:22:53 PM
Not as terrible as garena MTXes atleast! Though they both look fantasy MMO or MOBA like..Especialyl infernal..sheesh eternally burning armor which somehow keeps character alive but doesnt give him immunity to fire?
Necrotic background ... Icewind Dale.
At last !!! Herald OF Thunder please come soon!
So excited for news on these still :)
Was wondering if there has been any progress?
If so maybe someone could direct me to the correct forum posting? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info