map drop rate

the 77-78 core map content lvling should not be SOOOOOOOOOO rng based, maps should never be an issue, i run out of MAPS so often i am stuck doing 76 maps that almost never give a return, the core content of the game- LVLING should not be so difficult to obtain, i shouldnt have to spent 15c each time i need a map because im not getting any to drop i bought 15 maps lv 78, ended up with 3 return, and then got 0 back, i love this game and everything about it besides the desync, and the core content end game RNG map returns what is the point of making lvling content so hard to obtain? it's beyond [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Support on Oct 12, 2014, 2:51:46 PM
No that is the actual core design you aren't meant to reach 100 that fast hence the map drop rates can be shitty.

More core lvl's are around 80s to 85s and such they've stated quite clearly that they do not want you to reach 100 very very fast unless you were to well work for it etc and such.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
what's the point of having a map system if everybody has the option to only run the highest level map? honestly I'd go out and say map drop rates are too high currently, because it is literally a joke to sustain the highest 3 tier levels of maps
"
Precaso wrote:
what's the point of having a map system if everybody has the option to only run the highest level map? honestly I'd go out and say map drop rates are too high currently, because it is literally a joke to sustain the highest 3 tier levels of maps

agreed a shit ton more easy to chain maps these days.

I wonder OP can you tell us how you roll your maps ? perhaps thares a problem thare ?
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
my maps i roll either pack size magic 40+ or alch/chaos to over 100 quantity, and i onslaught most of my maps as well so they are all super high quantity, i understand they want it to be hard, and whoever thinks the drop is to high doesnt have a lv 80+
Propel2233 is right.

I dont understand ppl say map system is good and drop rates r high. Precaso, I dont understand what r u saying.
"
what's the point of having a map system if everybody has the option to only run the highest level map?

No. Players round 66 should run maps level round 66. Players above 83 should run high level maps without problems to get 1 same lvl map and 1 +1 lvl map. Everything more should be rng. What is point? Point is to level up. I see u r lvl 100 in standard and u know how hard is to level. How many 78s u wasted to get from 95 to 100? And after that how can u write such terrible reply? GGG pay u to protect their terrible end game system :D? This is old topic.

What is real problem here ...
GGG reduced leagues from 4 to 3 months because they r loosing ppl. Ppl level to 60-65 (do all quests norm/cruel/merc) in 6-10 days max if they play 3+ h/d. They do maps to level round 75 to do iir dominus runs and buy/get their gear. They get lvl 80 in 20 days to 1 month. Only things left are to level up or make new char. With gear they got with old char leveling new char to 80 is easy and can be done in 10-15 days. If they choose to level up they spend lot of currency on maps and they get broke because of bad map/unique/rares drops. 90% of uniques r 1c and rares drops in first 1 month are much better. Im saying this with reason after 3-4 leagues of playing. All items I got in 1st month only from dominus with 5 runs per day (sold lot of, only these left)

Spoiler

After 1 month (1.5 maybe), didnt get single good rare and no good uniques. So ppl stops playing around 1.5-2 months and they r waiting new league. I was in more then 20 guilds, story is always same .... after 1 month almost every guild has 70% inactive ppl. In 15 more days only 5 ppl r active. They go when they get lvl 80 because of end game system. So, they dont buy micros and GGG is getting most money from 1st month. And a lot of them will never buy micro again because of this problem. They come back next league, story is same and lot of them never come back. So plz, dont talk bout end game system. GGG r not allowing ppl to level up and thats why they use 3rd party sites to sell/buy gear. That 1 month league before ram/bay was pure win, dynamic and not boring.

BTW ... in last 3 days I did 15 lvl 74s, some 73s, mixed blue packs and rare 90%+ q. Got 1x75, 1x74 and all rest 71s.
Last edited by NambrVan on Oct 12, 2014, 3:51:36 PM
"
Propel2233 wrote:
my maps i roll either pack size magic 40+ or alch/chaos to over 100 quantity, and i onslaught most of my maps as well so they are all super high quantity, i understand they want it to be hard, and whoever thinks the drop is to high doesnt have a lv 80+

It's too high in my opinion.

Still possible to do chain 78+ comparatively effortlessly which was just not the case pre-Ambush. Wonder what you would have thought about mapping pre-boxes, pre-zana =)

People get to 100 in a month now, I honestly think that's a huge problem. It should take at least the majority of a league.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 12, 2014, 3:54:54 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Propel2233 wrote:

It's too high in my opinion.

Still possible to do chain 78+ comparatively effortlessly which was just not the case pre-Ambush. Wonder what you would have thought about mapping pre-boxes, pre-zana =)

People get to 100 in a month now, I honestly think that's a huge problem. It should take at least the majority of a league.

You know I'd make fun of you right now seeing how it's a very basic concept of ''78 rotations'' or having viewers give you maps aka etup / popular personality

Not a hard concept there to get 100 within a month WITH help.

Learn something.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You know I'd make fun of you right now seeing how it's a very basic concept of ''78 rotations'' or having viewers give you maps aka etup / popular personality

Not a hard concept there to get 100 within a month WITH help.

Learn something.

Hardly. Streamers get handouts. Live with it.

I'm saying you can just chain 77-78s effortlessly without handouts.

Learn something.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 12, 2014, 4:00:53 PM
Read my post, what I_NO said wasn't conclusive in anyway and not worthy of rekt.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Oct 12, 2014, 4:02:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info