Shadow-Recidivist my first build what do you think?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAAYBCQOHBLEFtQlYDkgPxBB7EZYUdRXwFfYV_Ra_GNsbrRv2IQMi6iT9KgsuCDBxNJM2PTpCO3xF9EcGSxxLeEvETGBOKlFHUdlW-luvXLBd8mJ5Y3Bkr2XxapVtbG9XcFJwcnDVcsN_xoJTg72J04o4jAuNgY2_j8GSgJLzk_yVZpoXoqOi2aOKpHimf6sLsJKw2LGztMW1SLZBuMq42bl8vjq-p8APwYvB1cLszAbN6s_p0AnQ0NJN037T_NQj1gfbGtun2-fdDd1I3ajd59745ojnVOd06NbrFOuO7LDtQe4O7-Pz6vlj-uv_k__e
Last edited by bouszz on Oct 12, 2014, 2:46:01 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A skilltree alone does not a build make. What gear are you planning to run, and how will you avoid dying (i.e. defense plan)? Looking at the tree you created, it would appear you want to run dual Claws with Eva+ES for defense. Assuming this is true, your tree is not very efficient. You spend quite a bit too many skillpoints traveling around the tree instead of taking what's available at your fingertips that will benefit your build (pathing costs matter, a better cluster that is farther away is usually less valuable than a worse cluster that is closer because of not needing to spend so many points on +10 attribute nodes, which are the least valuable nodes on the tree).

Here's what I would probably run for dual claw's w/ Eva+ES: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAQkDhwSxBfkHHg5ID6sPxBB7ES8RlhXwFf0WvxutG_Yc3CEDIuok_SaVKgsrCi4IMgE2PTt8RfRHBklRSbFLHEvETGBRR1HZVUtd8l5FX2ph4mHrYqxkr2XxaoxqlWyMbWxvV3BScHJw1XpTf8aCU4O9idOKOIwLjYGNv4_BkoCS85Mnk_yVLpVmmZqaF5smnaqio6LZo4qmf7CSsNixs7IZtMW1SLb3uMq42bl8u3y-OsEAyBTN6s96z-nQCdDQ1gfXz9sa2-fdSN3n5ojnVOd06NbrY-uO7LDtQe-I8NXz6vVL9W_5N_lj-uv_k__e

No Acrobatics because it cuts your ES in half, chose Ghost Reaver so that my leech can keep my ES full and thus minimize chances of getting 1-shot (more total hit points maintained than letting leech apply to life as it normally would), splashed just enough strength to run Dual Strike (highly recommend this skill gem w/ dual wielding). Notice I took much more defense than you did (glass cannon is generally a bad idea in this game, as you WILL be easily killed if you build glass).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info