Has anyone tried Atziri as a party?4

Thanks for reviving this old thread I posted years ago. I really think GGG should introduce elements to make Atziri party kill more preferred in Ascendency.

CALLING OUT TO GGG!
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Thanks for reviving this old thread I posted years ago. I really think GGG should introduce elements to make Atziri party kill more preferred in Ascendency.

CALLING OUT TO GGG!

well mathmatically you just need everyone in the group to contribute equally.

they all need to do equal damage , be equally tanky and be equally evasive.

or you need to bring mechanics to level the play field and nullify that hp hump

basically the usual suspects . curses auras and ee.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
It wasn't the added HP that made it harder for us (back when she was new), it was the extra flameblasts and storm calls. With a full party there was no longer anywhere safe to move to because her attacks filled the screen. Don't know if that's still the case.

It still is, when we first attempted it in talisman for the achivement in a party of 2, she had additional flameblast and stuff.
After that epic failure we could beat her separately without any problem.

As I said two days ago me and my friend kill her 6 times at talisman, our stats:
Me: lvl 92 Templar
life: 4800
ES: 500
EVA: 37%
Curses: Enfeeble in CWDT
Skill: Dual Totem Crit Chaos Flameblast 65.000 DPS each totem (Always hit, always at maximum stages)

Mate: Lvl 90 Templar
Life 4600
ES: 200
EVA: 35%
Curse: Enfeeble in CWDT
Skill: Dual Totem Crit Bladefall 45.000 DPS each

I think our goal are the high output damage and the skills mechanichs both skills will hit the enemy no matter where totem is placed, She doesn't have time to attack us, just dodge one or two flameblasts and one or two stormcall and it's done.

"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
Spoiler
"
krenderke wrote:
"
mark1030 wrote:
It wasn't the added HP that made it harder for us (back when she was new), it was the extra flameblasts and storm calls. With a full party there was no longer anywhere safe to move to because her attacks filled the screen. Don't know if that's still the case.

It still is, when we first attempted it in talisman for the achivement in a party of 2, she had additional flameblast and stuff.
After that epic failure we could beat her separately without any problem.

As I said two days ago me and my friend kill her 6 times at talisman, our stats:
Me: lvl 92 Templar
life: 4800
ES: 500
EVA: 37%
Curses: Enfeeble in CWDT
Skill: Dual Totem Crit Chaos Flameblast 65.000 DPS each totem (Always hit, always at maximum stages)

Mate: Lvl 90 Templar
Life 4600
ES: 200
EVA: 35%
Curse: Enfeeble in CWDT
Skill: Dual Totem Crit Bladefall 45.000 DPS each

I think our goal are the high output damage and the skills mechanichs both skills will hit the enemy no matter where totem is placed, She doesn't have time to attack us, just dodge one or two flameblasts and one or two stormcall and it's done.

Well we were around level 80 when we did that and it was like the first week of the league.
But as for this fight, a movement speed boots is really important and I did not have that back then, dodging the medium flameblasts is impossible with blink arrow.

But at level 90 with
20k armor ->66%
5.4k life
158% leech rate
33% movespeed
With a 22k tooltip frenzy it only takes 2 min to kill her without much problem, but this really is all about dodging the flameflasts and lightning calls.
But still, in a party it would be much harder for me.

Btw how come, you both play a totem build with evasion? Well not like it matters on atziri, but the bleed she applies is far more lethal for you guys.
Last edited by krenderke on Feb 11, 2016, 10:27:45 AM
staunching flasks kind of take care of the bleed tho... when i do her i usually have zero armor and zero evasion and only 4400 life / 800 es.
@krenderke: Well I don't like armor mechanics, I always go evasion, so I take some weird route under the Scion to get eva and dex, in the runs we made she never bleed us, i only have one staunching flask... in the number one button.

Anyway today i regret all my build, it's the 4th time this league, i find some enjoyment testing stuff.
tomorrow will try Atziri again with the new one, if i can get the few things left to make it right.
This new build it's armor based and i don't have any armor gear.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

CALLING OUT TO GGG!

well mathmatically you just need everyone in the group to contribute equally.

they all need to do equal damage , be equally tanky and be equally evasive.

or you need to bring mechanics to level the play field and nullify that hp hump

basically the usual suspects . curses auras and ee.

I think you are missing my point. Atziri is preferred soloing because the rewards from her do not multiply with a party.
Did some uber before 2.0 with my mate Kaoms culling at very high iir/iiq ratings.
Vod: Path of Exile Duo Uber Atziri CoC Cyclone ft. Kaoms_Heart's MagicFinder
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"
Deadpeng wrote:

I think you are missing my point. Atziri is preferred soloing because the rewards from her do not multiply with a party.

oh..... you run her for the flasks ehh? fundamentally that is more of an issue with ggg needing to better flesh-out partying as a whole.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"
Deadpeng wrote:

oh..... you run her for the flasks ehh? fundamentally that is more of an issue with ggg needing to better flesh-out partying as a whole.

People run her for the 1/100 chance to get a mortal hope...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info