Has anyone tried Atziri as a party?4

It is often to see Atziri hunting as solo. However how would it fare if Atziri is done as a party? Would she become much stronger that everyone in the party dies altogether?
"
Deadpeng wrote:
It is often to see Atziri hunting as solo. However how would it fare if Atziri is done as a party? Would she become much stronger that everyone in the party dies altogether?

when she was New, some people tried groupping her, thinking that was the way to go, but it was found that the added hp from grouppings just make the whole event much harder.

However a group of people that truly know the event could probably do it easily, but why the hassle, plus have to share drops.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
Who knows maybe GGG added a secret feature that grouping allows Atziri to drop more than 1 uniques. That would be uber cool.
Me and a few friends tried out 6 man regular and uber atziri, there was no difference in drops as far as the unique goes.
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
This weekend my guilmate and I beat Atziri in party, several times in Talisman, I kill her sometimes las year with my SRS, for my friend was the first time ever.
Me: lvl 92 Dual Flameblast totem
He: lvl 90 Dual Bladefall totem

Awesome!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
It wasn't the added HP that made it harder for us (back when she was new), it was the extra flameblasts and storm calls. With a full party there was no longer anywhere safe to move to because her attacks filled the screen. Don't know if that's still the case.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Feb 10, 2016, 12:31:48 PM
"
mark1030 wrote:
It wasn't the added HP that made it harder for us (back when she was new), it was the extra flameblasts and storm calls. With a full party there was no longer anywhere safe to move to because her attacks filled the screen. Don't know if that's still the case.

It still is, when we first attempted it in talisman for the achivement in a party of 2, she had additional flameblast and stuff.
After that epic failure we could beat her separately without any problem.
The concern with grouping is that she will create the big Flameblast under each player and herself, which requires some level of coordination to do safely - but once that's accounted for, bringing a supporter along should make the encounter significantly easier thanks to the op-ness of augmented Temporal Chains, Enfeeble and resistance auras.

Some players simply prefer the control and predictability and lack of screen clutter while doing difficult encounters like those in Apex solo.

I did her in party (max 4 people) several times.
With support + minioner the fight becomes very easy, they kill her so fast there's no way to die.
Never tried with the uber version

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info