Remove the bottom tier of uniques from guaranteed unique scenarios

No one needs another

They make something that should be exciting and sought after incredibly underwhelming and disappointing.

They are rare enough that getting items that you wont immediately wont ruin the precious economy or take away from anything.

Discuss? Do you think this would be a bad idea? Do you like seeing inner treasure and finding your 7th kaoms sign?
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by jdilly23 on Oct 21, 2014, 5:21:02 PM
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Do you like seeing inner treasure and finding your 7th kaoms sign?

Couldn't say. Minus a break of about 5 months, I've played since OB started and have yet to see Inner Treasure or Wealth.

I can say that I was a bit disappointed to get my 4th
from the one and only strongbox with a guaranteed unique.
As long as there is a chance to get top tier uniques, the chance to get bottom rung uniques should remain.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I would personally rather removing the top and bottom tiers.

"
"
jdilly23 wrote:
I would personally rather removing the top and bottom tiers.

I think they should just make it "Guaranteed to drop 1 Quill Rain" instead

Lets make it fun. Guaranteed to drop 37 quill rains.
Just NO. Grind hard, find something GG. They have already increased unique droprates and people still want it easier? Wut is this?
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
I would like them to reduce the appearance of those mods to compensate and remove the bottom tier all together.

(other than removing bottom tier on Coward's Trial)
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
Just NO. Grind hard, find something GG. They have already increased unique droprates and people still want it easier? Wut is this?

Easier =/= this.

Completely remove guaranteed uniques for all I care, its just a total kick in the nuts to get something you will vendor without hesitation.
GGG could make some sink item recipe to recycle uniques.

Like 3 of the same type gives u back some orbs like 6 socketed whites.

3 koam signs
3 crown of thorns
etc etc

How receptive is this idea for everyone?
A unique sink would be fun.

Could have a crafting bench that destroys uniques and stores resin/dust/some other stuffs

When it gets to a certain amount of the stuffs you can craft an entirely random unique. (Again, remove the garbage vendor tier)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info