Godzilla, 2014.LAZER SHOT IN THE MOUTH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLeocmwU3po

Seriously, watch this shit!!! WATCH THIS MOVIE, FOR FRAKS SAKES!

Totes just got done watching this with my girl and this scene made me lose my shit, so hard. Godzilla is my new hero. At first I thought he was gonna rip the dudes jaw off but then Godzilla was like "Nuh Uhhh bitch, not gonna let you die that easy." And he fucking launches a goddamn lazer in the mouth. FUCK BROS
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Last edited by MajorThor on Oct 11, 2014, 10:28:51 PM
Watch the old Japanese movies. Much more entertaining than the bastardized American versions.
Wait, what? This wasn't a spam advertising piracy thread? I only clicked cos the goat replied.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I never clicked the link.

Spoiler
Sucker
ITS FREAKIN' YOUTUBE BROS
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Thread title reads 'COME AT ME MODS, BAN ME BROS!'.

And, 'CLICK THIS LINK AND WE STEAL ALL UR CREDIT CARD INFOS BROS'.

Evwn if its youtube, all red flags are flying.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Sorry breh, just figured everyone would want to see Gojira strait sodomize a ginormous monsterbro in the mouth with his own mouth laser. Shit is fucking so money.
I actually really enjoyed this Godzilla film. Although, from what the trailers showed, I was not expecting anything that happened in this film.. Still. Good time waster.

That being said, I do enjoy the old films, but I seem to be unable to find them anymore these days.
Google for them, check youtube and veoh.

- PoE TOS.
I did. But there was more than I thought were made and was unable to find the one I wanted. Namely the Japanese one with that flying thing they made to combat Godzilla.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info