Attacks that shouldn't be in the game! (and the reason)

Testicular Smash! (Pretty self-explanatory)

Vomit Kick! (Because vomiting on someone you are kicking is pretty rude)

ATV Strike! (There aren't ATVs in the game and vehicular homicide doesn't fit the hack'n'slash feel)

Moon Tiara Toss! (Seriously ripping off Sailor Moon in a hack'n'slash = already done by another company... and it DOESN'T look good)

YMCA Dance! (Making your enemies kill themselves would be cool... if you weren't going to kill yourself afterwords).

If you guys have ANY Techniques that would absolutely ruin this game post them here!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
"
cybrim wrote:
Testicular Smash! (Pretty self-explanatory)

Vomit Kick! (Because vomiting on someone you are kicking is pretty rude)

ATV Strike! (There aren't ATVs in the game and vehicular homicide doesn't fit the hack'n'slash feel)

Moon Tiara Toss! (Seriously ripping off Sailor Moon in a hack'n'slash = already done by another company... and it DOESN'T look good)

YMCA Dance! (Making your enemies kill themselves would be cool... if you weren't going to kill yourself afterwords).

If you guys have ANY Techniques that would absolutely ruin this game post them here!

Before anyone posts this one...
It totally should be in the game :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxHhBx1FtLQ
Unicorn Rainbow Beam!!!11!!!11!1!
O:
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
Last edited by anderdouche on Aug 7, 2011, 1:42:05 AM
"
anderdouche wrote:

O:

who needs the unicorn rainbow beam when you could have this awesome CONGRATULATIONS popup window skill?!
"
xelora wrote:
"
anderdouche wrote:

O:

who needs the unicorn rainbow beam when you could have this awesome CONGRATULATIONS popup window skill?!

Lol I can imagine that in Pvp..XD
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
I don't think any attack or ability intended to cause the loss of control over one's character for extended periods of time should be in this game. This is an ARPG (the "A" stands for action); not a mesmerize everyone and have a Hello Kitty slumber party with them game.

Sure, a magic user such as the Witch or Templar should be able to freeze for a very limited duration, or stun and knockback enemies respectively. I'm not talking about temporary crowd control. I'm talking about no mind control, voodoo that turns people into frogs, sleep, charm effects and the like.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
--Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last edited by Madav on Aug 8, 2011, 7:34:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info