So GGG doesn't give a hoot about botters & cheaters

Clearly the feeling is mutual huh?

Screen shot from live stream added to original post.
Last edited by NHShd on Oct 11, 2014, 6:26:58 PM
Just another one of those posts in GD....
Simple reason is money. They don't give a grab (wanted to say the F word). As long as people buy their crappy looking, useless pets and hail to the all mighty chris wilson it's all okey. They made the fanboy army so stronk already that they can just sit back and relax and enjoy the moneeeh. (I bet chris wilson lost hes passion for making this game a few years ago already, when he became this "rockstar" in the eyes of hes fanboy / girl army.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
UGH, so we play desynced game because that should save us from cheats and players cheat as hell anyway. Nicely done, but well looking forward to GGG reply on this.

"
lolozori wrote:
On reddit, Chris said they will take care of the dropbox detection program.

[–]chris_wilsonLead Developer 60 points 12 days ago*

How does someone with a tool like that find the strongboxes without running around the level? The tool can't magically know information that the client hasn't been sent.

(Edit: context-wise, this reply is mostly to other posts that *edited* has made, in case you're wondering what tool I'm referring to)

Edit2: Right, I see how. It looks like that's already scheduled to get fixed. I'll raise the priority.

Seriously? Chris actually said this???

UNBELIEVAFUCKAble.

Doesn't even know how his OWN game WORKS?
WHY???

Are members of his coding team cheating????

POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
GGG wont reply to shit.

The support staff just removed my evidence of the shit existing & sends me private messages about banning my account.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Oct 15, 2014, 9:13:13 AM
"
NHShd wrote:
GGG wont reply to shit.

The support staff just removed my evidence of the shit existing & sends me private messages about banning my account.

[Removed by Support]

Allegations and name and shame are not allowed and everyone and their cat knows pics can be faked. I can paste your head on some hot guys body too, doesnt mean its real.
I would link the live stream but god I wouldn't want GGG to close the forums down behind it for an emergency maintenance cover up.
"
CookieVortex wrote:
UGH, so we play desynced game because that should save us from cheats and players cheat as hell anyway. Nicely done, but well looking forward to GGG reply on this.

This, I remember back in open beta when there was discussions about desync etc. Chris said that hey made the system work so that it's very hard to cheat / use hacks in PoE and that's why we have to deal with desync and why it's so hard to fix. Well... where are we now?

Easier to hack than a simple browser game.
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
The only evidence that's worth anything is video evidence. If you're still too noob to figure out how to use fraps / afterburner / shadowplay, your opinions and screenshots have zero merit or validity.

Learn basic common sense, a screenshot isn't proof of anything.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info