GGG obviously does not PLAY poe at all.

So I got Tora to lvl 6 (to dismiss her and get another master in).
I checked her new page, first time seeing a Tora 6, and oh boy,
what on earth is that she's offering me, at a discount price?

20 chromatics for... waaaait for it, waaaait... yup. Fourty-fucking-eight jewellers.

I went full mode...

I'm pretty sure that there isn't a soul playing poe who doesn't know how to get cromes:
checking all vendors on multiple chars,
takes some time but those 20 cromes won't cost more than 20 transmutes.

So the truth is out, the GGG staff doesn't even play poe.
They just pull the numbers out of their ass when setting these *discount* prices.

48 jews is almost 5c.
Enjoy your 20 cromes...

"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last bumped on Oct 20, 2016, 8:26:43 PM
This gonna be interesting thread

Last edited by GodKas on Oct 10, 2014, 7:26:26 AM
Trolldeal of a day
ign: trytowin
Lol, did you steal my tora? I got her to 6 today and saw that deal, would have went for it if i had the jews for it but i need those still so no thx gurl.

Whats with the QQ anyways, its not like the player made up prices or "rates" as you trader people call it have any merit.
OP can't differentiate between good and bad deals.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
agree this is even more ridiculous than the 1 fuse vs 1 chance deal you get from vendors...
I understand that the basic npc rates make no sense, since they were kinda set in stone since beta, and the devs couldn't know the rates at which players would trade things.

But masters came in much later, at a point where the devs already knew the trans1:1crome vendor rate.
So they could have at least made the crome stack cost 20 trans, or 10 jews.

If this type of ignorance towards the market continues, I can only expect to die of laughter,
once they release their own "auction house/ trading post/ orb exchange platform",
which they are (hopefully?) working on, and the rates are still this messed up...
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
Last edited by Elemenz on Oct 10, 2014, 7:29:30 AM
something that was not in the game before for you, so at worst: nothing changed.

Blanket statements like the thread subject are always accurate. Right?
Vagan's 8 regrets for 10 alchs deal isn't much better. in most leagues regret price is about 1-2 chaos, alch reaches half chaos.

Full retard mode discount.

And Zana? 16 chaos for 20 chisel? How desperate you have to be to buy them?
Last edited by lolerman on Oct 10, 2014, 7:54:04 AM
Just wait till Vagan gets to lvl6. His offer is also on fire! I am sure people are creating sub accounts to lvl Vagan to 6 for abusing that.

Spoiler
10 alch for 8 regrets!

Also Zana offer is on fire too!
Last edited by symban on Oct 10, 2014, 7:56:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info