RF Incinerate with Lightning Coil W.I.P.

Spoiler
Passive tree plan

Doryani's Catalyst to be used at lvl75.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Oct 20, 2014, 6:08:35 PM
Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Considering the 4% reservation nodes of this, to squeeze in HoT too when 1.2.4 arrives.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Feb 20, 2015, 3:59:10 PM
Spoiler

Tree. Considering getting Unwavering Stance. Want Herald of Thunder instead of Ice, then just some spare flasks for swapping and we should be crushing Atziri runs.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Feb 12, 2015, 6:49:08 AM
Spoiler
Edit: couldn't resist this new neck, while pondering where to put my next points. It's just tipped my AA to where I can't walk for ~30secs without it going off, rather than ~2mins before.

Spoiler

Tree with 3 points unallocated atm.

Considering Unnatural Calm for the max Lightning res and more mana for higher AA. Or Juggernaut. Or Stamina and the life regen per charge node behind it.
It would be possible to squeeze another % max res out of my auras, with a +1 helm and Empower.
And/or getting IF and 2 Heralds going.

Also tried a Rime Gaze for freeing up a slot there for Vaal Haste/Grace.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Feb 22, 2015, 9:07:26 AM
Spoiler
Level 89, finally 20q Echo and FC.

Stats pic

What to do with those passives..?
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Feb 22, 2015, 9:07:35 AM
Spoiler

Stats pic.
Passive tree.

Managed to squeeze in Vaal Lightning Warp for now too (I think it's between that and VFB, and VLW is more defensive, or I just rechrome for VGrace/VHaste). Though mana regen & unreserved absolute amount is tight, Clarity barely fits, AA goes off after a few steps, Incinerate almost can't sustain casting, and LW can't have 3 supports (Ele Profil from Doryani's is a double-edge sword now).
The new left ring is nice for balancing resists as this testing Geofri's has bad resist rolls, but we really notice that lack of 30% mana regen atm.

Need to really carefully check that an Alpha's Howl won't ruin our regen for doing long incinerate casts, or running half-regen maps.
Possibly we should use a The Vertex instead. Harder to chrome than the Geofri's, easier than the AH and with more ES->mana.

Edit: updated stats & gear again, dat dps jump from lvl20 incinerate! Suddenly life leech is looking less likely as a 6link, vs empower...
Also there's the option to trade 8% life and a little chaos resist for another +1% to max resist auras. Same spare net life regen afterwards.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Mar 14, 2015, 7:00:47 PM
Spoiler

Stats pic
Passive tree, still unchanged for now.

The 8->9 base mana cost of lvl19->20 incinerate meant we need a little more mana regen to sustain vs bosses. Which meant a new ring, and thus gloves. Lost a socket, fuck Vaal LW, wasn't using it, broke the link on the mace to move the curse there.
New gear gives the option of dropping 10 dex from the tree, but couldn't find something worth stretching to. The Influence 6point respec is still likely when hitting lvl90. Also could be the time to spend regrets on bandit reward, at least ditch the cruel physical bonus.
6% from being fully overcapped on lightning, assuming ele weakness maps are always -34% as I calculated from one instance. Get a better helm, still be 1 short? Or buy yet another pair of gloves?
Open prefix on the gloves, considering flat ES or % armour, not checked for interesting master-crafts though.
Maybe another instant flask would be better than the current divine. We have eternal + Ruby for regen. Dat long duration shock immunity though.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Mar 17, 2015, 8:52:07 AM

Level 90 stats
Passive tree atm
Double Merv Necro map done (so so easy, these flasks), Zana lvl8 done, lvl90 char all in 1 \o/

edit: decided to go with more life buffer, armour and flask burst tank.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Mar 23, 2015, 2:14:03 PM
Options to put the +3 PoF elsewhere so we can have a helm with life:

Currency was spent, mostly a waste in the end, not worth the little armour & life for losing 2% max lightning res, chaos res, movement speed or 10% tooltip dps from Doryani's cast speed.

Geofri's stats
+2 fire Sceptre stats
+1 Boots stats

Maybe a wand with cast speed and/or proj speed...
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Apr 6, 2015, 12:11:33 PM
All resists now >34% overcapped.

Everything lvl19 or 20 now.
Stats pics.

edit: level 91. Where to put the passive?
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Apr 16, 2015, 4:56:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info