The gear:

Gear

The gear is updated with a carnage heart

Here is the passive tree:

stats
STR:658
DEX: 272
INT: 184
Lightning strike dps: 31k now, but will be 40k soon. (next task is to add critic nodes from passive tree & replacing blood magic with crit multi. gem )

heavy strike dps: 25k now, will be 45k soon. If I manage to 6L pillar of the caged god)

Armor: 4k now but planning to make it 10k with a replacement to tabula 6L (this is where the biggest challange is)

Resistances: all around 78 - 80 ( will increase with body armor replacement

Life: 3.8k (will be around 4.2k after new armor)

Please do not hesitate to comment and ask for more, this is my 1st guide and it is obvious that i am a newbie on this.

Also any help for 6L my staff will always be welcome and awarded.

IGN:Juklian
Last edited by Jukilian on Oct 9, 2014, 12:08:33 PM
updated
Try and get rid of the carnage heart and if you can afford astramentis try and get that. If you want life leech then you should try and get chaos resist to run blood rage.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
great build and awesome there is more pillar fans out there :)

btw made a crit pillar ground slam build with ur skill tree as inspiration since i saw it had a base of 6.5% Here's how the skilltree looks

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gUd-FFJlTYTZbmkl376nG_qkGQHc4uq-imEheA2E7-hmqW4LYXTtP_xsRrXyeWh67wixcmw1ksEEYEsyCdi9Xz8FLX_j45_2SECgMfsnL4zP706bWO8OPfxhUuRRvJ9YY7_VhmCkrMbYTLE6UvIvOBsOPKgYU7ufy2oe0iFXDZHOu-33MnKprKpZ88AavJqQVRb5Zp5BcqeEiDj60vuLGjidihcvHRQ26ew4ZOePRiSq42opTzrYVdZbWRZvhX3kIny7LdKApJ-0Gmy1BMWKWK5jC_AfE3GiAF6lFE3JZ6lo2WEZLja68pxul_e-
Sp00ky scary skeltal
Last edited by Theoneknow on Oct 29, 2014, 8:13:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info