Masters' Minions League - Recruiting (Rampage+)

small guild looking to add a few more peeps.

we play the leagues, mostly soft-core.
some racing, pvp. thats up to you.
solo and party play.

we talk builds, mechanics, & a little shit.
both mappers and players on the way are welcome.

our basics:

-we are an adult alliance.
-we don't expect 24/7, but do want to see active engaged members.
if your going to be gone for a bit, let us know.
-we respect one another. (aka, dont be a jerk)
we prefer to support each other where ever you are at learning the game, we dont put down peeps just for being more noobish. everyone starts somewhere. educate over insult. we're here to have fun and kill monsters.
-racism will get you kicked.
-we have stash.
always respect the stash.
to access loaners tab, talk to an officer, when your done with it, return it for the next guy.

we're supportive, silly, and have a good time.

if interested, send me a pm, or whisper one of us in game.
ign: Badatude
officers:
ign: JagerMySteerEK
ign: TheWraeclastCleaver

Cheers!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Nov 16, 2014, 3:24:22 PM
^
~~~~~

Last edited by LonePuppet on Oct 22, 2014, 2:37:20 AM
new peeps still welcome.
~~~~~

Behold, for the Catacombs holds many secrets and good spots to set up tent and rest for the night. There is no brown in Wraeclast better than a good sleep in Catacombs supported by decreased duration and concentrated effect.

- Ayeayebuttpirate
"Mine's better!"
"No mine's awesomer!"

Just when you find the strength to get up on your feet and begin the life of an exile, the daunting task of choosing a guild you can call your true home hits you. Hard. Usually with increased 12% elemental dmg too. Life as an exile is hard. We know because we were all there on that same beach. But do you know what makes it bearable? Killing monsters with friends you never met yet know how many sockets you have on your chest or you never wear socks in those brown boots. And what's better than fighting back to back with another exile and feeding off his auras so you don't have to turn any on? Sure there are myriad of guilds out there in Wraeclast. But not many we can call true home to rest for a bigger map fight tomorrow

-ipooprainbow
Last edited by ipooprainbow on Oct 23, 2014, 8:29:23 AM
we have socks here?
~~~~~

What do we want? New recruits!
When do we want? Now!
Who do we want? Awesome people!
Why do we talk like this? Because we are awesome too!

-Ayeayebuttpirate
Have you ever wondered if there can be more to life?

We have. And we can tell you having a bit of resistant can't be a bad thing. Energy is useful too if you are into such stuff. But end of the day it all comes down to one thing; chaos. If you want more to life you need more chaos. More chaos equals more to life. Simple as that.

- HiyaBruiseLee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info