RichJMoney's Stream, Gear and Build Thread. - HiJacked for ZiggyD Private League trading.

You can find me at twitch.tv/RichJMoney and youtube.com/c/RichJMoneyTV

I'm using this thread for trading in ZiggyD's private crafting/No API league

My Wants:
Quill Rain
Coming Calamity
Essence Wurm
Thief's Torment
Gluttony
Elder Bow
Herald of Agony Helm Enchant.
Tombfist
Grip of the Council
The Golden Rule

Aisling "Add Veild Mod" Craft
Any VEILED UNIQUE ITEM
Syndicate Crafts (Quality, Breachstone, White Sockets)

Pale Court Keys OR Step 5 in any of the Prophecy chains for it
Fossils
Resonators
Scarabs (Especially Sulphite)
Essences (Screaming or Higher)
Icubators (High level, various types)
Various Currency.

When whispering me for an item, please include the item name, and an offer in whatever currency. I don't know what currency you have, so I am not going to dictate prices in most cases. I'm flexible and can work for getting most people what they want.

For Sale:

Jewelry

Uniques

Rings

Amulet

Belts

Armour

Uniques

Helmets

Body Armours

Gloves

Boots

Weapons

Uniques

Melee

Caster

Ranged

Jewels

Misc/Currency

Bow Crafting

1. Alt-annul to get a blue bow with 20VP and no suffixes. Thats it for alts and annuls. The rest is quick.
2. Craft "cant roll attack mods". Now your only rollable prefix is +1 gems.
3. Regal for a suffix. Go to 6 if you are lucky and get the prefix.
4. Beastcraft "add prefix and remove random suffix". This guarantees +1 gems and drops either your "cant roll attack mods" (unlucky) or the regaled suffix (lucky, go to 6). You can use 1-2 exalts instead of the beastcraft here, but this way you lose your 50% chance to skip step 5.
5. Remove all suffixes with "prefixes cannot be changed" craft and scour orb.
6. Now you have a bow with only 2 prefixes which are 20VP and +1gems. You can multicraft it.

CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Jul 19, 2019, 8:10:11 PM
reserved
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
reserved
poeurl.com/bD4E
reserved
poeurl.com/bD4E
New Progression for New 1 Month
poeurl.com/bD4E

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info