Immortal call is now largely being abused

"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

and really this would be a non issue , if the conventional defenses of the game werent shit ( looking at you armor , evasion )

this, 100x this
"
Zaanus wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

and really this would be a non issue , if the conventional defenses of the game werent shit ( looking at you armor , evasion )

this, 100x this

Couldn't agree more.
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

ever consider the possibility that uber atzi is used to weed out over powered builds?
considering that 95% of all viable builds cant even get past normal atziri , you would think people would take the hint

just something to put in the back of your mind , if your build can do uber atziri . expect that build to get nerfed in the next mega patch .

is this conjecture on my part , of course , but it makes perfect sense .

Overpowered? lol you should see the struggle that melees have to go through inside that map compared to glass cannon ranged builds, have to be extra extra careful because I have to agree, if armor was as reliable in PoE as it is in other games, I would have just brought granite flasks so I wont be 3 hitted by those Vaal Guards.

But yea... every hit there is not mitigated by no god damn armor and evasion is as sloppy too so I don't trust that there either so there really is no choice but to spam immortal call.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Just leave it as it is. If you go around nerfing the shit out of everything you have a whole playing field of useless skills and gear unless of course you are an RMT'er or a no lifer who took advantage of all the pre-nerf goodness to feather your nest.

so wait instead of blowing 3000 chroms to 4b a lightning coil so i can have some phys mitgation on my witch i could wear high dps vols and be 100% immune?

hows this work?

how is this balanced?

oh and i dont need AA or mana regen to run AA either

so imba tell me how before nurf
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 10, 2014, 6:01:14 AM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:

ever consider the possibility that uber atzi is used to weed out over powered builds?
considering that 95% of all viable builds cant even get past normal atziri , you would think people would take the hint

just something to put in the back of your mind , if your build can do uber atziri . expect that build to get nerfed in the next mega patch .

is this conjecture on my part , of course , but it makes perfect sense .

Overpowered? lol you should see the struggle that melees have to go through inside that map compared to glass cannon ranged builds, have to be extra extra careful because I have to agree, if armor was as reliable in PoE as it is in other games, I would have just brought granite flasks so I wont be 3 hitted by those Vaal Guards.

But yea... every hit there is not mitigated by no god damn armor and evasion is as sloppy too so I don't trust that there either so there really is no choice but to spam immortal call.

ill give you the hint then (range is op) and so is immortal call + cwdt.
i have no idea why they gave bows the harbinger bow, and why they still think 11% crit wands was a brilliant idea. but it is what it is they crit better , they hit faster and they hit harder.

hate to be a broken record but *working as intended* they weeded out the weak melee builds and now you know what is probably gona get murdered by the almighty nerf bat.

I honestly dont know what ggg is going to do about this since they would need to nerf ranged builds hard enough so that melee does more damage . but that is a huge ass nerf
it must be a secret since no one says how to do it.
Git R Dun!
Frankly IC's mechanic is a little too simplistic. It is a total physical immunity with little investment. Math is a strong tool, I suggest something concerning physical reduction such as IC to be a direct effect of Armour. The more Armour you have the longer it lasts, it will increase Nodes effectiveness, Granite's usefulness etc.

As of now, the mechanic is too easy to abuse so I considered this build:

- Facebreaker
- 200% Evasion
- Max block
- Ondar's Guile - Resolute Technique - Acrobatics - Spell Acrobatics
- Saffel's Frame - Anvil - Rainbowstride
- 20% Immortal Call - 20% Increased Duration

You can easily carry auras for damage, for resists etc. With all this in mind, you can work an immortal build (unless Nullifier involved) with few Exalts.
Last edited by MajmuneGru on Oct 10, 2014, 4:19:36 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
so wait instead of blowing 3000 chroms to 4b a lightning coil so i can have some phys mitgation on my witch i could wear high dps vols and be 100% immune?

hows this work?

how is this balanced?

oh and i dont need AA or mana regen to run AA either

so imba tell me how before nurf

well its broken
Unless you show me I wont believe it:P Got my volls ready to sell my LC/CoDs for 6L it.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info