WTS> Atziri's Acuity (Sold)

Setting B/O @ 420ex. Otherwise, will cough it up to the highest offer in two weeks time.
Currency offer will have higher value compared to item offer
(will subtract 1/8th of the overall value if items due to necessity of selling said items)

Projected end date unless B/O met:
Friday, October 24, 2014 11:59PM PDT

Sold to Broccolini for buyout
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Oct 22, 2014, 3:15:09 AM
items or moneys only
ign: hoya on hardcore
hoya is really shit at mapping
Either are fine. Just depends on if I'd use the items.
I had to read the thread title twice, and I had to doublecheck that I was indeed in Hardcore Trading - Selling. I had no idea some Acuities had changed hands since Forsaken Masters. Then I went on with my forum surfing, and stumbled upon this Uber HC thread of yours in Item Showcase. F*cking congratulations man.

I have been following Path of Exile's news from a distance... are you the only one to have taken her down since Forsaken Masters, or have some people accomplished this feat either here or on Beyond?

And to remain on-topic, I'd like it if you could give a rough number as to how much you're expecting for the gloves. Meanwhile, as a start:
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Scared off Hoya after mentioning how much I estimate the gloves are worth at this point. Was expecting somewhere around 500ex factoring in how much harder they are to obtain. Drop rate nerf, max resists nerf, snapshot fix, price of hopes, and outright risk make them almost impossible to obtain in hc now. Half expect I won't get anywhere near this considering how empty hc seems to be.

As far as I know, no one else has taken her down in a HC league since Forsaken Masters. Seem to recall hearing somewhere that HvC will be attempting again as soon as he gets his hands on a hope.
Pretty impressive man. I uhhh… don't have 500ex. But I wanted to say congrats! Such a nuts pair of gloves.
Team Won
& 40ex
HC ThisIsCryptoStory - 92 Marauder - Max Block Cyclone
HC CryptoCanBow - 87 Ranger - LA Crit
HC CryptoCanSpeed - 82 Shadow - Nothing
HC CryptoCanScion - 90 Scion - Elemental Reave
HC CryptoFirsteverTempla - 78 Templar - Max Block Incinerate
Last edited by Blade1405 on Oct 8, 2014, 11:46:23 PM
----Retracted-

Gratz on it tho. Very Nice.
IGN: JusticeGlory & JusticeDesyn & Crobit
===================================================
Have a mirror Worthy item? Post Here:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/864067
===================================================
Last edited by Crobit on Oct 10, 2014, 3:27:32 PM
@UnfairMonopoly
Reminds me; Would put a lot of value on a half-finished+ stun gavel if anyone's in the process of crafting.
Last edited by CommanderSauce on Oct 9, 2014, 1:08:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info