So how many left for top 50 spots 8/8

Finally.. what a relief. Insane grind to get all masters to 8, I dont envy anyone trying to do it.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
20-24 spots left.

I guess there is about a week and a half- to two left before its full.

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
andkamen wrote:
20-24 spots left.

I guess there is about a week and a half- to two left before its full.

Idk about a week. I got about 2-3 days left and don't feel to sure of getting top 50 now lol.
"
Chris wrote:
As a side note, 26 people have completed 8/8 challenges in the Rampage/Beyond challenge leagues.

From yesterday's News post.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Alea wrote:
got my 8/8 i hope ggg will send me some lingerie

but i have no info about this; maybe theres alreay 50 and it's too late; or not...

grats on making it this time around

I remember you were at 7 last league, but last time the 8th challenge was just an impossibility for almost all players.

enjoy the shirt m8

EDIT: LINGERIE I MEAN OFC
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Oct 9, 2014, 6:53:31 AM
I think even if I were unemployed and locked in a room with nothing but a computer and PoE. I still wouldn't be able to force myself to grind out 8/8 for the top 50. Congratulations to those who manage to do it.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Oct 9, 2014, 8:41:30 AM
"
I think even if I were unemployed and locked in a room with nothing but a computer and PoE. I still wouldn't be able to force myself to grind out 8/8 for the top 50. Congratulations to those who manage to do it.

I did the master grind for 2 days with my guildies who got 8/8, it was actually a lot of fun with them on TS but honestly can't imagine anyone doing it solo - they must be a hardcore nihilist.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

I did the master grind for 2 days with my guildies who got 8/8, it was actually a lot of fun with them on TS but honestly can't imagine anyone doing it solo - they must be a hardcore nihilist.

I tried it with parties briefly but any kind of rotation and just grinding out the missions just...so dull. I guess I can imagine it being decent if you are just talking and the actual gameplay is almost automatic. Its too bad I am so allergic to parties beyond duoing.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"

I tried it with parties briefly but any kind of rotation and just grinding out the missions just...so dull. I guess I can imagine it being decent if you are just talking and the actual gameplay is almost automatic. Its too bad I am so allergic to parties beyond duoing.

My problem is I just want to map and level. This just sucks and is so boring rushing 66-74 maps for masters or spam joining 820 for groups.
"
Alea wrote:
i may add all ppl i know and saw just quitted the game once they get their 8/8
btw im afk, gl grabbing last spots.

masters can be chained on #820 in few days (of intensive sharing & joining) , i had a great group experience with this channel.

I think most people want to chill off abit after getting 8/8. I actually throughly enjoyed the masters rotations. The pain for me was getting all class to 65 xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info