Boss Rush races for Season 9

It's about time.

Signature for Season 10 Dominus or Piety Boss Rush pls

EDIT: Boss Rush is the term I gave for the "Kill Vaal as fast as possible" races
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 6, 2014, 11:19:50 AM
I just hope that it is its own race. If not, rip neck and neck race finishes, pushing for the top class / spot.

I hope so. There will be different mindsets going in.

I really want Piety or Dominus to be a race because it will make a lot of racers need to adapt to something other than loldocks lolcrypt etc

"
TheuberClips wrote:
It's about time.
IGN: KoTao
"
TheuberClips wrote:
It's about time.

I see what you did there
how do i play this game? is poe still alive?
Would love to see a race to act 2 cruel. Although I feel like they will fuck it up and make these races "First to kill Vaal in normal" or "first to kill mervil in normal" which really is more map rng luck.
Last edited by Rithz on Oct 12, 2014, 9:58:04 PM
"
Rithz wrote:
Would love to see a race to act 2 cruel. Although I feel like they will fuck it up and make these races "First to kill Vaal in normal" or "first to kill mervil in normal" which really is more map rng luck.

My thoughts exactly. I feel that anything too short, like killing Merveil, will have a lot of variance and some super yolo required play-style. But hey, a few of these races could be fun. On the other hand, anything to at least Piety sounds awesome.
"
Throzz wrote:
"
Rithz wrote:

My thoughts exactly. I feel that anything too short, like killing Merveil, will have a lot of variance and some super yolo required play-style. But hey, a few of these races could be fun. On the other hand, anything to at least Piety sounds awesome.

Agreed. I know that there is potential for Dominus to even be cut down to under 2 hours for record for most classes.

I'm pretty rusty right now and I have done 2:15 Dominus with a TON of mistakes on my current Ranger strat (had a 1:07 Vaal for reference, ton of a2 mistakes + no MS + a build not optimized for this run).

But for a signature, a Dominus run could potentially work. It's only about 15 minutes longer than Piety at most anyways.

2 hour long sigs, no thanks
My vote is for a Brutus rush sig

btw what IS the ranger strat now? Cleave or ST? Mule on cleave or no? I've messed around a bit but the fact that I don't actually remember what good times for any act or boss are anymore, and rage at desync makes me abandon practice runs pretty early.
Last edited by boof on Oct 14, 2014, 10:11:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info