Possible New Sig race

As things stand, its either have the sig be fixed seed or have the sig be ruled by maphack. Better the former than the latter, and heres hoping it continues along these lines until the insecure map seed system gets fixed or replaced.

"
terrex wrote:
Famine on the new Merveil. Uh oh...

Uh oh for the close range characters that used to be able to quickly facetank her down perhaps. Archers or other builds that can attack at long range should theoretically be able to no-miss her every time.
IGN: KoTao
After testing Merveil, when you know the mechanics of how her fight works, its fairly simple to melee her.

It's fairly fast paced between "free dps time" and "run around in a circle".

You can still kill her with 1 sapphire ring, but it gives less room for error.

Molten Strike is still OP single target. Duelist, Marauder, and my current Ranger strat will have no problems at all killing her. If Shadow doesn't go caster, it will likely have no problem as well.

I do like the idea of Famine now that the starting bosses all have adds now. Although Brutus doesn't start summoning adds until half hp.

What sucks is that she has all res and chaos res now. Casters will be a little slower in Act 1 in comparison to melees, but act 2 they might catch up.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Oct 7, 2014, 9:19:27 PM
Any news what the time limit is?
"
Rithz wrote:
Any news what the time limit is?

I'm curious about this too. I hope it will be something over 1 hour so some sort of progression is possible. However, signature races seem to have a trend of getting shorter in length so we'll see.
Last edited by Throzz on Oct 15, 2014, 1:02:08 AM
You can ctrl+click a Waypoint and select "New" to create a new instance of the area you're currently in.
results will be improved significantly
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info