Possible New Sig race

Famine fixed seed. Why? Why? Why?
They can't get maphack under control and for as long as maphacks are so persistent there really is no other options than "fixed seed".

I mean what's the alternative download some zoomhack so you don't get owned by default?
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Its really no that big of a deal to me if ppl are gonna cheat they are gonna cheat fixed seed races are so fucking boring i would rather have an enjoyable race than shitty fixed seed.
"
renruB wrote:
Its really no that big of a deal to me if ppl are gonna cheat they are gonna cheat fixed seed races are so fucking boring i would rather have an enjoyable race than shitty fixed seed.

In which case I would probably download some sort of zoomhack.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
I've always enjoyed fixed seed races. Yes, certain skillful/fun aspects, such as navigating zones on the fly or adapting because you reached an area way sooner (or later) than expected are less important. However, fixed seed makes many new strats possible such as being able to reasonably farm Ancient Pyramid or Warehouses efficiently. A successful fixed seed record requires a planned progression path and build to match. Sometimes this takes an entire season to fully figure out.

Edit: Famine is a whole other issue. That could make things interesting...
Last edited by Throzz on Oct 6, 2014, 3:04:02 PM
Famine on the new Merveil. Uh oh...
I like fixed seed because I never bothered to learn maps layouts through HUD
Famine will make you give up earlier on runs where you get nothing so it's actually going to save you time/frustration
Merveil is overrated by baddies, looking right at you terrex o_o
As throzz said, fixed seed can also bring a new meta depending on the maps layout, I missed out on it in season 7 I hope it will be a similar case (Season 6 was just docks rng afaik). And with the growing popularity of exileHUD It wouldn't hurt to have a race where they're only advantaged by packs location.
"

You can stretch your screen to have horizontal zoom, it doesn't compare to the real deal though
"
Pam wrote:
I like fixed seed because I never bothered to learn maps layouts through HUD
Famine will make you give up earlier on runs where you get nothing so it's actually going to save you time/frustration
Merveil is overrated by baddies, looking right at you terrex o_o
As throzz said, fixed seed can also bring a new meta depending on the maps layout, I missed out on it in season 7 I hope it will be a similar case (Season 6 was just docks rng afaik). And with the growing popularity of exileHUD It wouldn't hurt to have a race where they're only advantaged by packs location.
"

You can stretch your screen to have horizontal zoom, it doesn't compare to the real deal though

I am still waiting for the personal lessons that you promised me.
"
terrex wrote:

Not as scary as you'd think. With the new life buff, you can slap on 2 sapphires and have life to spare. If you don't get 2 sapphires, just try your best not to eat every ice spear. Other than the ice spear barrage, she's not that scary.
And just remember to put in a 3rd life pot for insurance a little before getting to her.
Last edited by boof on Oct 6, 2014, 5:54:31 PM
"
boof wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Not as scary as you'd think. With the new life buff, you can slap on 2 sapphires and have life to spare. If you don't get 2 sapphires, just try your best not to eat every ice spear. Other than the ice spear barrage, she's not that scary.
And just remember to put in a 3rd life pot for insurance a little before getting to her.

Good idea on keeping that life pot handy. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info