Matter of Inconsistencies

Hi everyone, here are my thoughts about some things in the skill tree.

Scion : I have noticed that the Sentinel notable below Scion is somewhat out of place compared to Harrier and Shaper. The latter two give a bonus aligned to the paths that lead there at least, while Sentinel gives the totally random "increased armour and evasion rating" along with the justifiable %all res. Shouldn't Sentinel be changed to give something about projectiles instead of the %ar/ev increase? Maybe projectile speed or projectile damage ?

With a closer look we can see that this bonus exist right of it in the notable Path of the Hunter, it could be a good idea to swap the ar/ev part of Sentinel with the 12% projectile dmg of the Path of the Hunter.

Also the the spell dmg start of the scion should be changed to cast speed and spell dmg should be added just befor Path of the Savant notable just above scion, to fit the whole theme of the general Scion starting area

Duelist : Just right of duelist, Fury Bolts notable cluster start should be connected to Acceleration notable and not on the projectile damage simple node.

Also the layout of duelist's starting area makes it way to costly to get out of it or take only the nodes you need.

Marauder : While i welcomed the addition of Lust for Carnage notable, the cluster is still inefficient with 2/4 nodes merely just fillers. 1st and 3nd nodes of the cluster can be combined and leave a total of 3 nodes in the cluster, or if that is too strong, we can still combine them and add a new node (so the cluster still has 4nodes total -3simple 1 notable) that gives something else (5% increased life, 1% lifesteal, 10%increased lifesteal rate or whatever).

Also with the new changes to life, marauders are somewhat lacking compared to other classes, since their "thing" (that was life) is easy to get from other classes too.

Templar : His physical path should be reworked, maybe add life/es hybrids starting nodes and not 1h/2h weapon nodes. In general Templar needs a rework in his starting area, but this is a good start.

Hope someone reads those things.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
GGG Y U NO CONSISTENT?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Oct 6, 2014, 7:48:06 AM
shameless b
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Partly agree with the Scion part, Path of the Hunter shouldn't get AR%

Fully agreed on Marauder and the Lust for Carnage cluster. The latter has in my opinion too. much. clutter.

Can't say anything about Templar and Duelist because they will be completely reworked.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info