i'll never buy anything from GGG because...

of desync.

It has made the game too unenjoyable.

I will gladly plop down $500 in support when this issue is fixed.

Secure some financing, charge people to play, do something or this game will cease to exist due to no support from it's player base.

I will play for free and put up with whatever desync, lame drops and whatever issues pisses people off. If it's free, can't complain about the quality. But I surely won't invest.

So GGG, if you want support, real support from the player base. Get rid of that desync. I've been gaming over 25 years and have never seen a server problem this bad.
"
Meatstew wrote:
of desync.

Secure some financing, charge people to play, do something or this game will cease to exist due to no support from it's player base.

I will play for free and put up with whatever desync, lame drops and whatever issues pisses people off. If it's free, can't complain about the quality. But I surely won't invest.

So GGG, if you want support, real support from the player base. Get rid of that desync. I've been gaming over 25 years and have never seen a server problem this bad.

desynch sucks, but stop trolling.

they have plenty of support as well.

charge for the game? wtf? not many people agree this game is doomed...

doomed to be maintained for 10 more years like d2 was more than likely...
I too hate desync. You're free to do as you like with your own money and you make a fair offer.

GGG definitely has desync on some kind of high priority seeing how they've commented on it repeatedly and seen many topics on it. I assume something will change within the upcoming year.. I lost hope that it will happen with a random patch midleague.
"If it's free, can't complain about the quality"

I love you.
"
AgnosiousD wrote:

desynch sucks, but stop trolling.

they have plenty of support as well.

charge for the game? wtf? not many people agree this game is doomed...

doomed to be maintained for 10 more years like d2 was more than likely...

Desynch sucks, he's not trolling, and you're a fanboy.

Grow up.
nice, another quality post from someone who has zero clue what desync is, what causes it and why it cant ever be fixed (hint: it has something to do with speed of light and other physical limitations)

btw, are you sure you talking about desync? Im playing a lot and have no or only little trouble with it. Lag (and packet loss) is what makes the game unplayable, and is often called "desync" by ignorant people. It is caused by players(or their ISPs´) crappy connections or systems
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 6, 2014, 5:28:01 AM
"
Meatstew wrote:
of desync.

blablabla Game so bad that I already have almost lvl 90 char and I will keep playing, but it is so bad blablabla, so I won't spend 5$ dollars on it blablalba.

L2 /oos
The game hasn't failed and won't die anytime soon because not everyone is a freeloader.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
desynch sux, just play builds that doesnt give a fuck about beeing synch.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info