first attempt to 6 linking

I'm going to be making my first real attempt ever to 6 linking. I've been constantly going back and forth on whether I should attempt to 6 link myself or pay the 6 link fee with Vorici. The decisions...
You can be lucky and 6link in 1 fuse, you can also be unlucky and fuse in 4k. I think the smartest thing to do is to go for Vorici, but then again, its fun to gamble.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Fuck vorici. Be a man
You should ask yourself whether the armour your linking is even worth the 20 exalts worth of fusings it takes from vorici(1500/75=20) to 6-link it.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
"
Fangs wrote:
You should ask yourself whether the armour your linking is even worth the 20 exalts worth of fusings it takes from vorici(1500/75=20) to 6-link it.

Not armour. +3 staff
You should ask yourself if you fail the 6L can you farm back another 1500 qucikly to use on Voraci.
I've just been buying cheap cloaks and 5l6s them in an attempt to make a 6l... it's pretty rare that you wont 5l6s in the 2-3 ex you make from selling it afterward. Of course this wont work if you are trying to 6l a rare armor.
Last edited by shadowscion on Oct 5, 2014, 10:52:21 PM
"
sanleon wrote:
Fuck vorici. Be a man
Had 1200 fusings stashed for a 6L project. Was hesitating between going Vorici with 300 more or doing it manually.

Said fuck it, and started burning fusings. Got my 6L with 50 fusings, during which I had two 5Ls.

Yay.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
What you don't hear about is how many fusings people used on 6S items before that that didn't end up in a 6L :)

I was trying to 5L my Chin Sol, and it got 6L'ed in 51 fusings.
That said, I spend well over 1600 fusings trying to 6L a Carnal Armor on Ambush and never succeeded.

So total price for a 6L: 1651 (plus plus).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info