Righteous Fire/Cast on Melee Kill (RFshocker)

I was looking for a build with a ton of HP that was fun to play and wasn't a pain to use (I don't like totems) and this is what I came up with. The build is based on righteous fire, and uses cast on melee kill to supplement wave clear as well as flame surge for single target (benefiting from burn damage increase).

Cyclone does double duty in this build. First, it allows for maximum life gain on hit (instant leech).
Second, it is supported by culling strike in order to guarantee that cyclone gets the last hit on mobs and triggers cast on melee kill rather than righteous fire.

There are a number of different gems you can use with cast on melee kill, but I found these to be the most successful due to burning passives on the tree/%damage increase: Arc, Firestorm, discharge. My end game itemization will include a 6 link cast on melee kill discharge with elemental proliferation. This type of mass elemental splash build is only possible due to the +Max fire resist/ruby flasks used in the build.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Current gems:
Spoiler

Full Build:
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAaHTaYpSg2E356P4Ktz5Bh03j_o81kti9plc64fJFSshuqrXycXkXHBJpna6nCLiT6-4o-oLHU1JFnZrgFm8abDbpJKrjauw4KU_kIny7OtjwH8WKBLMCcRRNkFWnhBo4ogAn7ayqWfPAGocZbBb8S3zZcql4DaluNuhYr57NpzAB58EEVbVfP7yf7w4nL-OfUFAu_6IPhO9hIRpVZKMFLWBLeu907SfVxFibg1jbU9-E2WVNFFIUcQn2Ja39CwPGxthYY1OlDF8cp8au73yDOJ2AR34YkVBHFCA=

A video on the build will be posted soon - in the mean time feel free to ask questions on the thread as this is my first build post! You can also find me at TWITCH.TV/AOE_TV @ ~8pmcentral daily.
Last edited by pred88 on Oct 5, 2014, 3:23:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info