vorici chest mission dc

was doing a vorici daily, and it was the open the chest type quest. I finally manage to open the chest but before I could talk to vorici to 'complete' the mission I get disconnected from the server and see the main menu. So I log back in, and I see the portal is still up in the hideout however it will not let me into it. It just says:

Error: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server.
Error: Failed to join any instances.

:(
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've also just experienced this disconnect twice in a row, quite frustrating as I failed the daily and then failed a mission and lost the map I was running (unable to return to the instances after the disconnects).

1st occurrence: Vorici daily mission, area was sewer-like. Quest type was open the target's chest, keep the target alive. Opened the chest, lightning warp back towards Vorici to complete the mission, but game froze and then disconnected me about 5-10 seconds later.

2nd occurrence: In Arachnid Nest map. Same Vorici mission type, open the chest. Same thing happens, I opened the chest and began to lightning warp back to Vorici, but my game freezes immediately after my first lightning warp.

Perhaps it has something to do with lightning warp? Both disconnects were after my first lightning warp, but both were also about 2 seconds after opening the chest.

I play a low-life, arc witch. I'd be happy to provide any other information that might help.
Just happened to me too :/

The portal still up but

Error: Failed to join any instances.
same happened today to me. The internet connection was fine, yet i got DC'd. After reconnecting, Vorici was back and the portal was missing
I'll join the 'me too' crowd. Just happened to me...

Vorici came back to the HO when I left it for 15 minutes, but I don't know if I got the points for it. The DC happened when I tried talking to him after opening the chest.

Mission: Vorici (from hangout)
Area: Sand Terraces
Error message line 1: "Error: Failed to join instance because: Disconnected from server."
Error message line 2: "Error: Failed to join any instances."

The error messages happened when I tried to re-enter the still-open portal after I re-entered the game with the same character.
Last edited by Cyzax on Nov 5, 2014, 4:30:23 PM
Just had this bug a moment ago. Did Haku and Elreon daily missions, no problem. Vorici gives me an "unlock chest" mission on the warehouse tileset, I unlock the chest, go back to talk to him, and am kicked to the login screen as soon as my character gets close.

Portal to the area is still open, but gives the same error messages as above when trying to enter it.

Edit: debug screenshot having odd upload problems, will add in later. In the meantime, debug reference is 141,351,509. Okay, screenshot here
Last edited by GusTheCrocodile on Jan 30, 2015, 9:21:54 PM
I'm in the same boat.
Firstly, screwed up Vorici daily.
Secondly, a 71 level map, where Vorici happened to give me the chest mission. Portals disappered after reconnection.
Disconnect happens a couple of seconds after the Mission is complete notification.

IGN: Looot
Last edited by Lizische on Jan 30, 2015, 3:08:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info