This is an ARPG, not an MMO

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

"This is for e-peen status, thats for e-peen status, i dont care what anyone says or does thats what its for!", is pretty much the break down of all your posts about this topic soo far. Theres absolutely nothing exuberant about the new MTX either.

Example - I bought the apprentice pack because it was an incredible deal, 400 points plus an armor set for $50, 400 points alone is $40 and an armor set costs 360 points which would be nearly another $40. Then i upgraded to journeyman because Halloween is coming (Thats two 360 point armor sets and 900 points for $100) and i love Halloween and want to see what they have in store for the holiday MTX. These are awesome deals and it helps support the game, win/win scenario.

Thats the actual mindset of people who are buying these things. Most people have similar mindsets, very rarely if at all does anyone do what you think everyone is doing.

Actually, my main point on this is that the skins are out of proportion to the characters, with some like the Adder's Claw and Devourer Maul looking downright awful, even if they were sized well as I said on my thread on this topic.

As to why GGG created them as such, it seems pretty obvious. You can disagree but to me and others it's clear.
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I want two of these

ooohhh...snap, that's some big E-peen goin on there. Wish they were 1 hand maces though so I could still leap slam with my skirt flapping in the wind.

Yes that's sarcasm, I vote for "no" on the yes/no for gareena mtx ?

I believe less is more, more facebreakers and less pants please. We shouldn't have rangers running around in pants ! I'll buy a MTX to remove the rangers pants.

FTFY ^-^

Also, what's wrong with pants? What if the pants were robotic lions that defended the galaxy?

No e-peen necessary when your pants are fucking lion robots.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Oct 7, 2014, 5:37:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info