Do I have enough stash tabs yet?

Premium tab bundles were on offer again for 165 points. I had 990 points from my Jorneyman supporter pack and previous left over points.

This purchased exactly 6 bundles:

... Am I insane?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Oct 4, 2014, 5:05:06 PM
Enough if you play exclusively short-term leagues like Rampage/Beyond.
If you play on standard tho, it's going to fill up. The more stash tabs you have, the more garbage you tend to have in it. I personaly have 40 stash tabs and every single one have something in it on Rampage. Some are already full (like 5 tabs for uniques + 1 for challange uniques).
kiwi nation
Last edited by Kujar3 on Oct 4, 2014, 5:41:06 PM
Im not really interested in buying more MTXes, all I can use is stash tabs, so all my supporter pack points went on those.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Guess that means I'm 3 times nuttier than you are. O-O
Wait when the league's merge, the horror, the agony :E

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Wait when the league's merge, the horror, the agony :E

Peace,

-Boem-

YOu know I've been telling this to myself 1 week into the league. I think I am ready, but I know I am not. It's going to be a mess
kiwi nation
If you have a organizational system that works for you and you clear out the stuff you won't use or sell, then you have plenty. If you waffle on vendoring mediocre items like I do, then you might need another 40 each league!
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
7tabs for me only :c
I have too many. I support games like this that I enjoy, even though payment is optional. The only MTX that has anything for me are the tabs. So I have close to 100 of them. I really don't need more than 50.
I have 116 and I use ~75
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 5, 2014, 12:51:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info