Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
Sobredosis wrote:
@_@ as hard as it is to believe I was gonna buy demonic reave while it was a daily deal at last minute but it's gone now 30 minutes earlier than I thought it would...

I've sent you a PM about this.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Dear GGG,

I think it is important for GGG to clarify on this:

When I purchased Stash Tab Bundle, which says "Add six extra tabs to your shared stash", what I actually get is six remove-only tabs unlocked in my standard league.

GGG explained to me that there is "technical issues", and nothing could be done about it.

I like PoE, and am very grateful to GGG, and love the friendly and responsive support provided.

However, I couldn't help but feel cheated this way.
I clearly did not make a purchase to unlock remove-only tabs, and judging from the outcome, it is obvious that "add 6 extra tabs" is not equivalent to "unlock 6 remove-only tabs".

Now, if I may ask: when I proceed to purchase stash tab bundle tomorrow, should I expect in my standard league:
1. six new extra tabs, or
2. six unlocked tabs which are already occupied with previous season items?
"
wind77 wrote:
Dear GGG,

When I purchased Stash Tab Bundle, which says "Add six extra tabs to your shared stash", what I actually get is six remove-only tabs unlocked in my standard league.

GGG explained to me that there is "technical issues", and nothing could be done about it.

I like PoE, and am very grateful to GGG, and love the friendly and responsive support provided.

I clearly did not make a purchase to unlock remove-only tabs, and judging from the outcome, it is obvious that "add 6 extra tabs" is not equivalent to "unlock 6 remove-only tabs".

Now, if I may ask: when I proceed to purchase stash tab bundle tomorrow, should I expect in my standard league:

That's been a car since a while and was changed by GGG deliberately as far as I remember (think there was a very short mention in an announcement a while back).

Regarding your question - when you buy extra stash space you will continue repaving "remove-only" ones until all of your staff tabs are normal stash trans. Only then will you actually get new ones.

Oh and there's no way of knowing which tabs will get converted...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
The sales is back! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
That's been a car since a while and was changed by GGG deliberately as far as I remember (think there was a very short mention in an announcement a while back).

Regarding your question - when you buy extra stash space you will continue repaving "remove-only" ones until all of your staff tabs are normal stash trans. Only then will you actually get new ones.

Oh and there's no way of knowing which tabs will get converted...

got the same reply from GGG as well.
Given the situation, it seems i better hold on to my support to GGG till this issue is resolved.

There is no point to buy "unlocking" since there won't be any stash available for me to store these "unlocked" items. So all my support would be wasted till GGG resolves this issue.
"
wind77 wrote:

The second, if you have RO regular tabs.

If you have remove only tabs, you are not buying extra space anymore, but buying back occupied space.

I've stopped buying tabs and supporting this half-baked implementation, until GGG at least gives the option to choose which tab gets converted.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 4, 2014, 5:38:49 AM
"
morbo wrote:
The second, if you have RO regular tabs.

If you have remove only tabs, you are not buying extra space anymore, but buying back occupied space.

I've stopped buying tabs and supporting this half-baked implementation, until GGG at least gives the option to choose which tab gets converted.

Nah.

GGG mentioned that the "unlocking old tabs and not giving new extra tabs" was "in response to feedback from players about how long it took to transfer items out of remove only tabs upon purchasing new ones."

Granted, supposed there are truly such needs from other players, I would presume it also makes sense to cater for other players who prefer "new extra tabs" rather than "unlocking old tabs".

So, unless GGG offers both "add new extra tabs" and "unlock old tabs" microtransactions, I would hold back my support.
Not likely to see another purchase from me. Ever. Your design direction is making solo/self-found/HC play far too frustrating.
Would be awesome to see Guild Stash Tabs included in these amazingly frequent bundles.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren
"
wind77 wrote:
Dear GGG,

Originally, remove-only tabs were thought to be a temporary solution to a fixable problem. Turns out GGG can't fix whatever problem there is and they're new solution is that you get to keep your remove-onlys indefinitely at the cost of converting them to regular ones once you've purchased more stash space. It's a touchy subject to be sure, but one that's been beaten like a dead horse.
IGN: Daario__Naharis, Captain__Harlock, Paul__Atreides
Marty__McFly, Silk__Spectre. Kylo__Ren

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info